The Amount of Love in the Air

Yo what's up it's ya boy so I haven't updated in a while which is a yikes but I recently updated one of my stories so that's a start so now I'm gonna update this one too and to be honest I enjoy writing this one a lot but it's the laziness's that stops me from writing so yeah enjoy
———————————————
The guild was buzzing with excitement that could hardly be contained. People were talking about what the song meant or what could've motivated  Natsu into making that song

"Oh wow Uncle Natsu sounds really cool right mommy" Asuka asked her mother who was a lot of trouble containing her daughters excitement in check
"Yes darling Natsu sounds very talented" Bisca answered calmly

"Now that's a MANLY Song" Elfman yelled " it's Manly to not give up"

You think everything is Manly you buffoon" Evergreen replied while fanning herself. Meanwhile Team Natsu minus Natsu along with Team Shadow Gear And couple of others were discussing.

"Natsu is better of coming up with material to sing than I am to write, maybe he can help me" lucy said her head laying on the chest that they still could manage to open. Gray had suggested that they just break open the stupid box. Erza had responded that they should not do such thing unless you wanted Natsu to come back and find his belongings broken and come after you. But you could tell in her eyes she had wanted to do the same thing.
"I know people have already said this but why would Natsu keep this hidden" Levy said as she took a sip of her drink " he's usually open about everything"

Master Makarov hummed in thought "perhaps there are things that he would rather not share which is understandable since we all keep a few things hidden from each other".

"Also we still haven't opened this stupid Chest" Lucy groaned holding the said object lightly in the air.

"I say we break it open like the stripper suggested" Gajeel commented  who was sitting next to Levy much to Jet and Droy's annoyance.

"I don't think we should break Natsu-Sans things" Wendy said holding Carla in her arms. "I don't think he would appreciate it"

"Aye Sir" Happy said while munching on his fifth fish of the day. "Hey Wendy you haven't had a turn yet to choose a song right"

"No I haven't, is it alright if I pick?" Wendy asked the others. Carla responded for them "I think it's perfectly fair Child, why don't you go on ahead"

"Yeah Carla's right, you can choose Wendy" most of them responded with a smile. "Be sure to pick one about fish  Wendy" Happy said while waving his fish around.

She giggled lightly "I'll try happy but I don't think he made one about fish"
She got up and headed towards the stacks of cds . picking one by one carefully and setting them aside to see the next one. I wanna listen to something calm and peaceful maybe romantic" Wendy couldn't help but blush thinking of Natsu singing something romantic about her.

Quickly choosing one and hitting play to forget the images that were forming in her mind he heard the music start playing.

Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm