He pulled me to my feet and out of the room. I followed him to the bedroom that I'd found. He took my inside and led me to a door that was across the room. He pushed it open and led me inside. He turned the shower on, pointing to it. "Go ahead."

I nodded and stepped into the shower. I went to close the curtain but he stopped me.

"Keep it open."

I bit my lip, nodding. He wanted to watch me. God, I hate this.

The spray of hot water felt so good on my skin. It was so nice and relaxing. I wanted to close my eyes and just sleep, but I can't let myself relax. I immediately began to viciously scrub at my skin, trying to get the dried blood and cum off of my skin. I don't want it there. It's gross. Some of it's not even my blood. It's that girl's. I shuddered.

I glanced over at him. He was leaning against the sink, pulling his shirt off. Oh no. Is he gonna get in? I really hope not. I want to get clean, not more dirty. I don't want him in here.

I turned around and closed my eyes, letting the water fall over my face. I cried silently. I can't do this.

I jumped when I felt his hands on my sides, rubbing up and down. "Relax, baby. I won't hurt you."

I stayed completely still. I don't trust him.

He kissed the side of my neck, taking the cloth out of my shaking hands. He ran it down my back and sides, still keeping his lips on my skin.

He ran his fingers across the stitches, causing me to let out a soft whimper.

"I'm not happy about this." He said. "I have to admit, you surprised me."

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I couldn't think of a good enough punishment for what you did, but I realized that you knowing that you failed at killing yourself, knowing that you're still alive, is far worse of a punishment than I could ever give you."

I didn't say anything. He was right. I fucked up and now I have to live with it. I always fuck up. It's all I can ever do.

He turned me around and kissed the corner of my lips. He ran his hands through my hair. I looked at the floor, the water red from all of the blood.

He reached around me and turned the water off. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Why are you shaking so bad?" He asked.

"I-I don't know." I mumbled.

"Are you cold?"

"A little." I whispered.

"Are you scared?"

I nodded.

"There's no need to be scared." He whispered. "Just behave and you won't get hurt."

I nodded.

He helped me dry myself off before leading me into the bedroom. He grabbed a hoodie off the bed and handed it to me.

I pulled it on and zipped it up, staring at him.

"As long as you listen, you can stay out." He said. "If you misbehave, I'll lock you up again. Understand?"

I nodded.

"Good boy."

He took my hand and led me out of the bedroom.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Y-yeah."

He nodded, walking into the kitchen. I followed him, not knowing what he wanted me to do. I waited a few moments, staying completely silent. I wanted him happy with me.