Chapter 1

The day was the day that Homura had to go to the Ninja Academy and she was not happy. She had to wake up early, eat breakfast, get dressed, and go to The Hidden Leaf Village (木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato) just so she can be there early. It's not easy being a princess you know.

Homura's Point of View:
'Man being a princess is tough, I hate having to do this today but it's only for today anyway. My parents built a house for me in the village. It's such a shame that I have to go to school. I miss those tailed beasts of mine, especially Kurama. He's fun to tease and mess with. It's not like he misses me or anything he just doesn't want to see me anymore. Don't know why though, oh well!'

I arrived at the Academy with my bodyguards surrounding me. What's the point of me having bodyguards when I can handle them myself? Seriously people! I created the tailed beasts! Ngh, people these days.

Iruka-Sensei's Point of view:
I'm so excited! I'm going to have the most powerful princess in my class! I've gotten the students ready and prepared for her arrival. I looked at everyone and noticed one thing. NARUTO'S MISSING!! If that boy doesn't get here in the next two minutes she'll think I run this class poorly!

I told told the students to stay right where they are while I tried to go find Naruto. Hint. TRIED. "Where are you going?" I heard a voice and turned around to see Princess Homura and her bodyguards. I saw the class look at her in shock.

"A-ah, hello princess" I bowed down along with the rest of the class. She smiled sweetly that could make any man melt "please, just call me Homura" she said and I nodded "Hello everyone, as you know I'm Homura Ama—" she got interrupted by a yell.

Naruto's Point of view:
I ran as fast as I could so I could so I wouldn't miss the princess. You see, I had gotten up early for the first time ever and bought her flowers but the owner of the shop refused to let me buy them so I sat there arguing with him and then I finally told them that they were for the princess and he gave them to me. I kept run but ended up tripping and flying into the air.

Homura's Point of view:
I preformed the shadow clone justu and the clone caught a bouquet of flowers and I caught the boy who had whiskers on his cheeks. I felt kurama's chakra and looked at the boy again. My clone brought the bouquet of flowers towards us handing them to me and disappearing.

"You ok kid?" I asked him "y-yeah, I'm sorry about tripping!" He said and bowed down quickly. I chuckled and lifted his head up "no need to bow down kid, oh, here are your flowers" I gave him his flowers and he shook his head. "I got those for you, Princess" he said and blushed brightly. I looked at them and smiled "thank you" I kissed his head gently.

Naruto's Point of view:
I blushed heavily and smiled proudly. 'Yes! I got a kiss from a princess' I thought and went to my seat still smiling.

——————————————————————————————

**to be continued**