Chapter 5 1/2

The first club I see...

This is it.

Alright fate, let's see how this works out.

I slowly make my way crossing the street to the booming club. I could feel the vibrations through my shoes from the loud bass.

Hm, I guess even if she isn't there, I will still have fun...

I quickly made it into the club and just smell the sweat and alcohol. I have been to make clubs in my day, but god. This club was packed. I felt people's bodies rubbing up against me as I tried to get involved in it all. But I didn't want to dance. I didn't want to pick up any girls. I just wanted to find... Her... I didn't really care about my surroundings. 

I looked through the crowd past the skinny girl with frizzy blonde hair, the fat man who thought he could pick up any girl there, the chubby dark girl who must've been some kind of hooker, but saw no Effy. So I pushed my way through the sweaty bodies feeling my skin stick to some others skin. A dark haired girl trying to grind on me as I not-so-politely backed a way just a bit so I could escape. I guess I'm just not in the mood.

I just have too much on my mind right now.

How did she expect me to find her in ANY club? Clubs are just so crowded. 

"Hey, want somethin' to drink?" Said the bartender to me. Hm, I guess I really did seem like I needed a drink. I raised my eyes a bit to see the waiters hands placed firmly on the table. My head did hurt a bit...

"Yeah, sure, uh whatever you got bro. I think you know best." I say hardly even looking his way for too long. I didn't want to miss her... She COULD be there, right? My body bounced a bit to the beat of the music as the bartender handed me my drink. I quickly gulped it down as I felt the alcohol wash out my body. I felt fresher than I did a few minutes ago. Maybe a bit buzzed by how quickly I finished it. I just had to relax... She was just a girl. A girl I hardly know. Why not enjoy this night? I already had girls eyeing me down. So why not?

I stood up only tripping a bit on the side of my chair and got involved in the crowd again. Bending my knees and bouncing to the music trying to meet eyes with a few girls. One girl actually began to walk toward me. Well, shove through the crowd toward me. Her eyes locked with mine as she started to rub her body back and forth on my thigh. The music pounded at my brain as the girl pushed her body so close to mine I swore she would stick there. But I didn't really care, I just pushed back. We danced in sync to the music and I felt a bit released. But Effy was still on my mind.

"Hey!" I yelled to the girl who was still placed on my knee"

Her head turned to me hardly pausing her dancing."Yeahh?"

"I have to go, okay?" I say loudly not really knowing what I was saying. Out of no where I just got so confused. I didn't want to be dancing, I didn't want to be with any random girl.  "Sorry, I bet any guy here will dance with you, sorry." I yell to her while backing off and beginning to leave.

What am I doing? Why did I even go to the club? 

I trip a bit in the crowd and almost fall. "Fuck" I whisper as I walk out the door. The cool air beats away at the sweat dripping down my face. I take one breath in to smell the sweat and alcohol that now was engraved in my sticky green v-neck. 

"Oh sure, a random girl says to meet her at a fucking club. Oh that's just so safe. Of course she wants to meet me! Why wouldn't she be at this random fucking club I chose!?" I say to myself while walking in slight zig-zags down the sidewalk. Oh great talking to myself. I sure am sane. 

"Hi." A low voice, almost whispter comes from behind me. I turn my head to see a girl with dark eyeliner and straight dark brown hair, dark laced clothing standing behind me. 

Effy.

Effy Effy Effy Effy.

"Hi." I say in return still stunned by her appearance. "Where you in the..." I say while pointing my hand toward the club that I was now a block away from.

She shook her head.

"It was sweet though." She says meeting eyes with me.

"What was?" I say confused...

"You looked for me. I didn't know you... You really would."

"Well..."

"Let's go on a walk. We should go get fresh air and all, you look well..." She says giggling a bit. Still having her trademark flirtatious glint in her eyes.

Oh her eyes. Still as beautiful as always. My mind began getting sidetracked.

"Sure. That would be, um, cool..." I say started to follow her as I realize she is already headed in the other direction.

Well she is different... Very different.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this one is so poorly written xD I don't think it is so good so far. Sorry guys, any suggestions?