"Huh..." Jordon thought to himself. "Seriously, what the fuck is goin' on?"

"You like what'cha see~?" George elbowed Jordon.

He shook his head, shit. Was he caught staring? I mean, not that he's turned on, but, damn...

"Oh, you like that sloppy second?" Dylan jumped in, gorging down a large pizza slice. "Please, the real deal is right here." He gestured his body, emphasizing his crotch area. Dylan bit his lips seductively.

Speaking of Dylan, what the fuck is he wearing? He brandished a silver name tag with "Funny Man" engraved onto it and blue jeans with an ungodly amount of chain accessories, only blue jeans; no shirt. Dylan's curly hair was tied to a ponytail. And speaking of his hair as well, it was dyed a pale yellow from the ends to halfway up, giving it a two-toned effect of black and yellow.

"Uhh..." Jordon was left speechless. He stood in silent dismay- or, well, "sat" in silent dismay. "Hey, where's Jay?" He changed the topic, his voice raspy.

"I'm right here, dumbass." Jordon turned his head, seeing Jorel with a black Slayer T-shirt the the band's album: Repentless, printed on it. Jorel was also wearing a multifold of chains in many different widths and sizes, some studded with jewelry, others shining against the light. One chain did stand out however, it was the one that stayed in the exact middle; not hanging too high or too low. On its bling, there was a pentagram with a goat's skull in the middle.

"Well, that's one thing that hasn't changed." Jordon thought.

Sadly, one thing is different with his friend, albeit indirectly. There was a man resting his head on Jay's lap. Jordon couldn't make out who he was, for the man's back was turned away from Jordon.

Jorel took a slice of pizza from inside a Pizza Hut box next to him, devouring more than half the slice in one bite.

Jorel? and meat? How? As far as Jordon is concerned, Jorel is the preachy, vegan, anti-dairy farm veggie-vegan! Not that Jordon had a problem with it or anything, but one time, Jay and George got into a heated argument about sliced ham. "Jorel, aren't you-"

"Aren't I what?" Jorel cut him off, glaring at him with murder eyes. Jordon was too scared to say anything else.

Make that two things that've changed.

"Is Jordy awake now?" The man sluggishly asked, turning to the other side.

"Aron?!" Jordon squeaked, his eyes widening.

"Yee." Aron replied. "Yo, I saw ya fall down from the bunk a while ago. I wanted 'ta help but George said you'd be okay."

"Uh, I think I'm fine." Jordon checked his arms for any bruises or cuts. "Hey, where's Daniel?" He peeped

"Danny?" George echoed.

"Hmm..." Dylan stroked his goatee, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I can hook you up with plenty." Jorel smirked. 

"Y'know," Jordon gestured his hands in the air. "Daniel? Danny? Murillo?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Never heard of him." George crossed his arms in defeat.

"Doesn't ring a bell." Dylan shook his head.

"Never heard of a Murillo. Though, if you're talkin' about one of our tour guys, there's prolly a Danny in the other tour bus." Jorel picked his nose.

Jordon shook his head. "Another tour bus?"

"Yeah!" Dylan gleed. "We got anotha bus so that we can have this place all to ourselves! Remember?" He tilted his head.

If Jordon could wake up from this hellish nightmare willingly, he would. How the fuck are they able to pay for the expenses of a second tour bus?! I mean, it wouldn't be that high, maybe. But think about the money they could gain from not getting a second fucking tour bus!

He felt his stomach tie itself up in knots. Not bald George? Hair dyed Dylan?! Carnivore Jorel?! Also why the fuck is Aron here? Where the fuck is Daniel and why don't the guys remember him?

"Oh, God. Is this all some sort of prank? A joke?" Jordon thought. "What, did they get little Deucey on this too?" He continued. "Or some weird doppelganger son of a bitch? Is Jorel eating some substitute-ass shit in that pizza? Did they mess up the entire fucking bus for this? Did Dylan dye his goddamn hair with that temporary die or something? Is George motherfucking Ragan wearing a motherfucking wig or some shit? Where'd they leave the tour guys? Are they up fucking the roof?" He laughed.

Of course, everything he said sounds crazy and unnecessary. But that didn't stop him from thinking those thoughts. In fact, he thought about them so much that he accidentally threw himself into a state of panic, insanity, and hysteria, laughing internally as his breath shortened and cold sweat started dripping down his neck.

To keep it brief, Jordon passed out.

Again.