are you insane like me?

~Heathers funeral~

A lot of people showed up at Heather's funeral. even chandler, kurt and ram despite the fact that they are the reason she killed herself. most people at the funeral were crying but not JD and I, well we didn't feel anything about it after a few days, in fact, I don't think JD was bothered at all. but Heather Mcnamara on the other hand... she didn't even show up cus she couldn't even go to the funeral because of how depressed she had gotten. we sat through the long and draining speech from the priest until he said. "if anyone wants to come up and say a word to god and Heather, please do so now." I walked up and said a word Heather I'm so sorry that I basically got you into this... I love you, as a friend Heather also you may see Mcnamara isn't here but shes just really sad you're- well you know' i walked away to let others say a word. after the funeral we head outside where I saw Kurt and Ram bullying some nerd kids "there goes classic Kurt and Ram..." I said to JD. "more important here comes Heather, ill go since i cant stand her" he replied and walked off. "well, if it isnt miss [L/N] nice to see you" she said with a fake bitchy smile. "i'm glad that fag is dead.. honestly what kind of person does she think she is.. creep. oh theres my boys i'll see you" she walked off to Kurt and Ram and cheered them on. Heather is a mythic bitch how can she say that.

~home~

I was in my room just relaxing in the quiet when I got a call. I picked up the phone to hear Heather Mcnamara. "H-hi [Y/N]" she stutterd through sniffles. I asumed she must be crying. "I'm going on a date with Kurt and Tam tonight but I dont wanna go... I'm scared" she sniffled. "well you don't have to go Heather you know tha-" I said "-OFCOurse I have to go Heather is making me..." she shouted "oh" I didnt know what to say cus there is 0% chance of her getting out of this. "Jeez Heather... um I guess good luck and dont get hurt.. please it's the last thing westerburg needs.." I said realising the pressure I had probably put on her but before i could say something "Thank you- um- gotta go" she hung up.

god I hope shes safe...

~school~

i walked into school to hear heather and heather shouting at kurt and ram although chandler sounded fake as if she was mimicking or something. "I CAN BELIVE YOU TH-THINK THATS O-OKAY" mcnamara stutterd through tears. "i c-c-c-ant b-b-belive y-y-you th-th-th-th-think th-thats o-oo-okay" chandler mimicked. i saw heather runa away crying. i ran after her to make sure she didnt do anything similar to duke. running after duke would have saved her cant let something happen again.

~bathroom~

"[Y/N]!" she ran and hugged me. thank god she wasnt trying to do anything bad. i hugged her tightly as she cried on my shoulder. "shh shh heather its okay" i shushed her as i rubbed her back as if she was my child. "heather what happend?" i asked when her crying stopped. "th-they touched m-me and i- i didnt want t-to-" she continued crying. i was angry i already knew what happend KURT AND RAM HAD FUCKING RAPED HER AND HEATHER CHANDLER DID NOTHING TO HELP HER. "heather... go home now ill sort this out trush me ill find something out about them so they cant do anything worse." she pulled away and looked at me nodding quickly running out of the bathroom hopefully out of the school. my quest was to find JD and put an end to this bullshit.

~JD arrived at school~

"JD!" I shouted to him. "[Y/N]!" he souted back. we hugged. "JD?" "yeah?" "wanna go hunt some jocks?" i smirked into him. "of course" he smirked back pulling me away and kissing me gently.

After school we went to JD's house to find his dads guns. we sat and planned what we were gonna do for the suicide of 'Kurt and Ram' when a song came on the radio. 'Teenage suicide by Big Fun' i smiled trying to hold a laugh. "[Y/N] they're playing out song" JD laughed. i smiled at him, trying to not laugh as he pointed his gun and shot the radio. I couldnt help myself and burst out laughing histrically. that made me think. "I KNOW!" I shouted. "huh?" he turned to me. "Theyre gay!" i smiled at him. "god your so smart" he smirked at me moving closer to me and began kissing me deeply. he bit my lip lightly and i quietly moaned. he let go and kissed me more passionaltly. we parted for a breath and i pushed him away "ahem, excuse me i think we can wait for that thank you. we have a suicide not to write dont we" i smirked at him. he pouted a little. FUCK hes so hot. god i love him so much. we continued writing the not and then i called Kurt on JD's phone. "hey kurt." i purred pretending to be excited or something. "oh hey [Y/N]" he replied trying to be seductive" "so i heard what happend earlyer and wonderd if you would eanna do the same wit me. now." i tried not to laugh cus JD was pretending to be sad. "u-um y-yeah totaly. do you want ram to come?" he tried to make his voice deep and instead shounded stupid. "of course i want both of you...well then meet me at the cemetery. At dawn." i hang up the phone. "hey [Y/N] Our love is God. you know that." JD smiles at me. "Our love is God." i repeated back to him. "so what do you put on the note?" he looked at me. i smiled as i picked up the note. "i wrote is as kurt," i coughed "Ram and I died because we had to hide our gay forbidden love from a disapproving world." i did my best impression of them.

~on the way to the cemetary~

we were in the car when teenage suicide played again. I looked at JD and began dancing. "teenage suicide" i started singing "dont do it" JD sang as a reply. "teenage suicide" "she blew it" we continued singing the song together. (if u wanna listen ill put the link at the end.)

~at cemetary~

(icba type it all so im copy pasteing heather musical script)

"Hi... [Y/N]..." kurt and ram tried to be seductive "So do we just like whip it out or what?" Ram said Kurt punching him in the arm "Take it slow, Ram. Strip for me." i said bluntly. "Okay..." Kurt and Ram start to undress. "Oh... wow..." i say as they undressed... slowly. "You like that?" they tried to say seductively. "I love that..." god i wish theu could get it over with. "What about you?" Ram asked. "Oh, well, um, I was hoping you could rip my clothes off me, sport." said trying not to laugh. "Yeah, we can do that." kurt and ram said at the same time. Kurt and Ram stand awkwardly, only wearing underwear and socks. "Okay, count of three! One... Two..." we all say together. "Three." JD said as he steps out and shoots Ram, who collapses. i fire at Kurt but missed him and he runs away, screaming. "Stay there. I'll get him! Kurt? Kurt!" JD shouted back to me."Why are you chasing me?!" Kurt shouted as JD chases Kurt, who tries climbing a fence to escape. "Get off the fence! Get off the damn fence!" JD demanded. "I don't understand!" Kurt wined."heres a little poem for ya." JD tilted his head smiling physcotically. you watched. god can he get anymore hot. "We can start and finish wars. We're what killed the dinosaurs. We're the asteroid that's overdue." he said stepping closer. "Stop being a dick!" Kurt said. "The dinosaurs will turn to dust-" Jd started"What does that mean?!" Kurt shouted. "They'll die because we say they must." he said as he shot Kurt. we walked away leaving the scene to look beliveble. we drove and waited outside the school and instead started making out.

A/N OOF I was gonna write about the making out but i cant id be very bad at it (cus ive litterally never even done it. and every 'kiss' ive had has been very akward (like somone forcing me to do it or i didnt guenuinly like the other person)) anyway...

Teenage Suicide (Dont Do It) - Big Fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDlwcnexmSk

enjoy.