chapter 8 <33

TAYLOR P.O.V.

as i predicted i got little sleep that night.

im only 16! how can this be happening! im getting into college! yes! i knew it owuld all pay off! mom should be homne any day now... dads home! i thought to myself. the door shut and in walked my stepfather. i smiled at him and he just frowned. he has been cheating on mom but im trying to act like he is still the same dad he used to be.

he walked over to me, grabbing my arm forcefully, and said, "go make me a sandwhich you useless bitch" i looked at him in shock. he has never talked this way to me before! i just nodded.

as i was making him his stupid sandwhich he came up behind me and grabbed my butt. i turned around and slapped him. he growled and punched me in the stomache. i fell to the gorund and he started kicking me. he bent down and said, "dont you ever hit me again you slut"

then he turned into a monster. like a full on scales and tail monster.

i woke up and realized i was screaming. harry was sitting up holding me and strokng my hair. i reached up and felt my face, wiping tears away. it was just a dream. but it wasnt. up until the monster part it was a memory.

harry whispered in my ear, "i know it was your dad. it was just a nightmare. im here" i looked up at him and managed a weak smile. he bent down and i realized what was happening just as he pout his lips on mine. they were soft and sweet but had passion too. it was like a firework show in my head. we both pulled away and he smiled cheekily. i laid my head on his chest. thank goodness for harry.

HARRY P.O.V.

i think im in love. i was sitting there when i woke up when all of a sudden she started the cry and panick. i peeked and saw her eyes still closed. must be a nightmare i thought. i sat up and pulled her up so her head was on my chest. she began to scream saying, "dont hurt me dad! no! stay away!" and stuff like that. her stepfather is such a wanker. she woke up and curled up to me. i think i love her.

we walked downstairs and stopped when we say zayn snogging on the couch. we both held in laughter as we snuck over to them. it was some very good looking redhead. i tapped on zayn's shoulder and loudly said, "want some breakfast mate?" they jumped back and taylor and i high fived laughing. she then thought for a second and said, "you know this is how i really am but with everything going on ive been a downer. im really sorry guys" then she looked at the floor. i side hugged her and said, "dont worry babe. zayn just rides the roller coaster of life." then louis bounded in and said, "cause hes a bradford bad boi... yo" zayn chased him all around the house. the redhead laughed and said, "hi! you must be taylor! im hayden" she shook taylors hand and then introduced herself to me. she was very pretty, but more zayn's type.

i went into the kitchen and made 7 egg mcbagels. all of a sudden i heard taylor go, "lily? did you sleepover? i dont remember... Louis! oh my gosh!" i then ran out and grabbed louis for dear life saying, "you cant steal my man!" and fake cried in his shoulder. everyone was laughing and i went back and made another mcbagel.

we ate breakfast and had lots of laughs. lily and taylor decided to go shopping and niall insisted on going with them considering you know who was back. i still am not sure what his intentions are though. taylor is my love.

NIALL P.O.V.

when i heard they were going shopping and none of the other boys seemed to volunteer i volunteered to go along for protection. harry eyed me wearily but i ignored it. i was going to check the girls out while im there. we headed off and they went into a victoria secret so i waited outside. a girl, about 5'6 with dirty blkonde hair walked by, all alone.

"no! i saw him with her! he is a total arse!" she yelled into her phone. when she noticed me watching she blushed and excused herself from whoever it was. she walked up to me and said, "what?!" i was sort of taken back by her upfrontness. i then wondered... "do you know iwho i am?" i aske dher with a smirk. she then said, "a full of himself arse? i dont know tll me" i smiled at her humor and said, "im niall. you are?" she smiled and said, "im katelyn." then she said, "wait i think ive seen you before..." darn i hoped she wouldnt know... "st. marys! you go to my school! youre one of the popular kids" i made a face and said, "is that bad?" she luaghed and shook her head.

we flirted for a while and when the girls came out i invited her over. she is in the grade below my so it worked. when we got back the girls were getting all their bags out of the back. katelyn and i ended up snogging as we walked through the door so that her back was to the door.

HARRY P.O.V.

i walked to greet whoever came in when i saw it. niall snogging taylor. i knew it! i knew he would do this! i didnt think she liked him though... then all of a s sudden just as i was about to yell taylor and lily walked in with a bunch of bags. wait, what? taylor and lily laughed as niall and mystery girl broke apart. niall looked at us and said, "what? oh yeah guys this is katelyn. katelyn thats harry." we said hello and i took in all the bags the girls had. i had given taylor 5,00 dollars up and louis gave lily the same. i frowned as i saw they didnt use it. taylor handed me back about 4,400. she was supposed to get everything she needed. i saw the VS bag and wagged my eye brows at her. she blushed and snatched up her bags.

we were walking up when i heard zayn singing, "you just hate being left behind, cant stand the thought of her being mine, get the hell out of my mind" i smiled and we continued, giving him and hayden privacy.

we got into our room and she unloaded all her stuff. she made me turn the other way.

that night she went ot bed early. i snuck into the room and turned on the light but only dim to ifnd her not there. i turned it up all the way and saw her. oh. my. gosh. she was wearing a bra that had lacy all over and a lacy thong. she looed down at me and smirked. i looked down and saw it.

(A/N: im not writing the rest i think we all can guess what happened that night)

TAYLOR P.O.V.

the next day was pretty mellow. we just hung out and watched movies. i am glad we arent in school right now. the girls didnt go to school either. we had dinner and went to bed.

the next day i decided i want to go to school. i texted brit saying hey is it safe to come today? she replied no i saw him hanging around here all day yesterday. i think it is safe to go out just not school k? i sighed and said kk bye xx

the boys came down to where lily and i were. they called hayden and katelyn down. we all sat there, exchanging confused looks with each other. louis sighed and said, "we have to go on tour"

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: hopefully this is longer. i have been busy but will try to update often. thanks to those who are reading. please share with friends and fan/vote/comment and message me! if you have ideas or want a character message me. i am also going to say i will update sooner if i have some comments and votes ;) anyways, thanks again guys! p.s. shoutouts are welcome ;)

JJ xx