Chapter 20-The End

Talyor Pov

After a couple days, Niall showed up on our doorstep. He was going to take us back to the hotel he was staying at so we could hang out there. His parents were out of town and he was too lazy to take care of everything at his home himself.

We got in his car, smiles on our faces. Niall was like one of my best friends and so was Aideen, so it was perfect. Niall kept glancing at Aideen in the mirror and she kept blushing like crazy. I finally realized the chemistry going on there.

I cleared my throat and said, "So, how are things with you and Caitlyn, Niall?" He frowned and looked a bit sad with a  hint of fudging pissed. I cocked an eyebrow.

"We, um, we broke up. Long story short, she wanted a band mate more than she wanted me, so I left her," He said, his voice cracking. I rubbed his shoulder soothingly. It hurt me seeing him hurt.

He shook his head and cleared his throat before he said, "Anyways, I am single. So how about you Aideen, and boyfriends?"

She blushed the color of a rose and said, "Um, no. I had one about a month ago but he likes women who will put out after two dates."

I laughed and said, "I hate those ones. I am going to try to find a guy who isn't like that." Niall shook his head.

"Harry isn't like that," he pointed out. I took my hand off his shoulder and cleared my throat, throwing him a glare in the process.

"Well, I tried that one out and apparently he is. I don't want to talk about him, new subject," I said sternly.

Niall and Aideen exchanged glances and Aideen began braiding her brown hair nervously and she said, "You know, you should hear him out. Maybe there is more to the story than you realize. It is worth a shot."

I shook my head and stared out the window, unwilling to continue in the conversation. Niall sighed and he and Aideen continued in a different conversation, but I was to busy remembering the horrible seen with Niall and that girl.

We got closer and he pulled up to the hotel. I had to keep my jaw from dropping. It was extremely tall and pretty.

Niall laughed at Aideen and I's reactions. Her's was similar to mine. It was about thirty stories tall and extremely nice. We walked into the lobby and the ceiling was about thirty or forty feet high with a grand staircase and chandelier.

Niall dragged us away from our admiring to the elevator. He had already put his hood up and sunglasses on to avoid people, but since it was mostly senior citizens that were out and about, we didn't have much of a problem.

He pushed the top button, making Aideen and I exchange wide-eyed looks. We got to the top and it opened to a hallway with only four rooms. Apparently they were presidential suites.

He walked over to one and scanned his key, opening it. I looked around the room in awe. It was huge, like a bachelor pad.

He walked over to the fridge and pulled out drumsticks. The kinds with the chocolate in the middle. I felt my mouth begin to water. He tossed us each one and we went over to the couch.

"Do you guys want to play a board game? Or Just Dance? Or Wii games?" Niall asked happily. Aideen and I exchanged looks before both saying, "Just Dance!"

Niall laughed and put the disc into the Wii. We smiled as the menu popped up and I turned on my controller first so that I could be in control. Niall and Aideen began to protest but I just stuck my tongue out at them.

I scrolled through the menu before landing on What Makes You Beautiful. I smirked evilly at Niall who rolled his eyes and clicked play. The music started and we began dancing. Aideen and I were able to follow perfectly but Niall was all over the place.

After that song and a few others we chilled and played card games. We had just finished our third game of Egyptian Rat slap when a knock on the door rang through the room. Aideen and I looked confused but Niall just smiled and said, "I'll get it."

We heard him go to the door, but couldn't see who was there. We heard another male voice and I looked around for somewhere to hide upon recognizing it.

Aideen looked worried as she said, "What's wrong Taylor? Are you okay?" I shook my head no and mouthed the word Harry.

I had behind a curtain, which showed my feet but barely. I peeked and saw Aideen rolling her eyes. I knew I was being dramatic, but I didn't want to see him.

I heard footsteps coming in and stood stiffly. Niall spoke up and said, "Where did she go?"

Aideen stifled a laugh as she said, "I cant tell you. Sorry guys."

Everything was quite for a minute until I heard footsteps coming closer. I cringed as the curtains where pulled back to reveal Harry. He was wearing a beanie and a tank top with jeans, and was looking extra yummy.

I guiltily smiled and said, "Surprise! Look, I uh, gotta go so see you guys later!" I tried to slip by Harry but he put his arm out and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me into a hug.

I stiffened, refusing to hug him. He sighed into the crook of my neck and pulled back, still holding my waist. I frowned as he said, "Lets go talk for a little bit, alone."

I rolled my eyes as he dragged me to the balcony. My eyes widened at the beautiful view. I gorgeous city, but past that were rolling green fields.

"Taylor, I never cheated on you. What happened was Caitlyn liked me and wanted to be with me, so she hired Vanessa to pretend like we slept together and to run you off. I never ever cheated on you," he said, pleading with his eyes.

I sighed and leaned on the rail, looking at the fields and thinking about what he said. It sounded like a total stretch, but this was Harry Styles we were talking about.

He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me, leaning his chin on my shoulder. He kissed my cheek and began trailing kisses down my neck. I sighed. There was no way I could stay mad at this boy forever. He was the one.

I smiled as I turned and kissed him on the lips. When our lips touched, I saw fireworks and sparks ran through my body.

He pulled back and smiled, asking, "So does this mean you forgive me?" I grinned and leaned in, planting another kiss on those perfect lips.

We walked inside and announced we were back.

Just like it was meant to be.

****** How They All Ended Up ******

Harry and Taylor: Harry and the band continued for years before retiring where he became a chef and Taylor became a psychiatrist. They had a boy and a girl, and never got a divorce.

Niall: Niall ended up marrying Aideen, and having four girls and a boy. The boy was the youngest because they refused to give up until they had a son. Aideen never got a job because she was taking care of the kids, and after the band retired, Niall went into construction.

Louis: Louis broke up with his girlfriend and after a couple years, when the band had just retired, he met the girl of his dreams. She had been his childhood best friend and although they were unable to have kids, they adopted a child from Africa and opened up a charity for those who suffered from similar circumstances.

Liam: Liam and Mary got married once she was done with dance school, and had a baby girl. They had a small home, saving their riches for when Nisha grew up.

Zayn: Zayn never actually got married, but he and Hayden stayed together for about fifty years, before she died of cancer. He opened a s=hospital wing in her name and in his old age, became a cancer researcher.

*************************************************

AN: The end. Did you like it? Hateit? Give feedback please!

Check out my stories Kidnapped by One Direction and Loving You!

I am sad it is over, but we had a good ride. Thanks for staying with me!

Love, Awesomesauce21 <3