Chapter 1

~In Our Existaverse~

The world was calm as everyone was doing their own business. Buildings being built as workers continued their construction. Regular civilization was doing their own thing. The Gods were getting ready for a party that Siphon's newest friend Orion decided to host. 6 Gods were attending the party since the rest were off protecting the existaverse from evil.

"I can't believe that idiot named Orion decided it was a good idea to make us attend this stupid party." Creator punched the wall while trying to control his anger.

Siphon shrugged while smiling a bit, "He asked me if I wanted to bring people and I said I have a lot of people who would love to attend."

Creator rolled his eyes and continued to get ready. Createss and Trooph walked down the stairs to see their husbands ready.

Hero smirked, "I am going to ask Orion if there is a room for a little special someone and I." He grabbed Trooph's hand while she smiled.

Hero teleported the group to the constellation's castle. The gold and marble bounced off of the walls and gate as it produced a magnificent glow. Createss put her arm wrapped Creator's as he led her into the castle while the rest of the group followed. They were treated with balloons and confetti as they saw Orion sitting upon a big chair.

He smiled and dashed to the group, "SIPHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He stopped right in front of him.

Siphon returned the smile, "Yeah..."

Orion looked around them, "Where is the rest of the group????"

Siphon smiled bigger, "The best always drive late."

"THEN WHY ARE WE HERE EARLY!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?" Hero yelled.

Siphon covered his ears, "To beat Juvin."

Juvin walked past the group, "Me and Han got lost in the hall of monsters."

Siphon stomped onto the ground, "DAMN IT!!!!!"