A break from the rule bringing.

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Millie," Clyde says, smiling up.

I nod and give Lola hers, next to Jenny.

"Thanks," Jenny says.

This is the one where my gaydar is right. Lola is leaning on her for fucks sake! And they've done some shit 'no homo' can't fix!

"You're staring," Lola says.

"I'm gonna bust you as girlfriends, watch me," I say.

Lola laughs.

"Good luck with that," Jenny says.

"Thank you," I say.

I put Kenny's notebook in front of him, looking him in the eye. He doesn't have a name on it either, rather the cover is filled with stories and theories, some clear angle drawings.

"What's this?" I ask.

Kenny rolls his eyes before taking his notebook, opening it. The first two pages are alike, they're maths, don't get me wrong and as far as I know, correct maths. It's just... not anything from the book.

"What the fuck?" I mutter, looking through it.

It's all around what I could call obsessive. Numbers, numbers and more numbers. It makes no sense to me, other than one thing.

"This one is wrong," I say, pointing towards one.

"It is?" Kenny asks.

I nod and take his pen, highlighting what the mistake is. Considering it's with 12 numbers, it's fine to make a simple mistake.

"It's supposed to be a five not a seven," I say.

He nods and takes his time fixing it.

"What is it?" I ask.

He sighs, looking at me for a moment. Almost to determine if I'm trustworthy.

"It... um... just a logic thing," he says.

"Logic thing? You're in eight grade! Logic things aren't this long yet," I say.

I sit next to him.

"Tell me pleease," I say.

He sighs, muttering something amongst the lines of,
'You shouldn't have such good puppy eyes.'

"C'mon," I say.

"Well... the idea is to get through this to know if....it's a bit difficult to explain but in basicity, I think there is a cult rising in South Park. And if it's possible, they might be behind these rules," Kenny says.

"Give me the proof," I say.

He looks around.

"I don't think you can...," he says.

I roll my eyes.

"I can and I will, Ken," I say.

He sighs.

"No, it's dangerous," he says.

I roll my eyes.

"And I'm used to that," I say.

He shakes his head. I laugh and take his shoulders.

"Pleeeease?" I ask.

If I never learned when to be extremely feminine, I wouldn't survive life.... I do know how people like him work.

"Millie, no," he says.

I laugh and pet his head.

"I'm coming with you. Wanted or not, Honey," I say.

He sighs.

"I saw them," he says.

I smile slightly.

"When?" I ask.

"A day ago," he says.

I nod.

"Okay then. What do you want to do?" I ask.

"I'll probably ask the guys for help on this one when I have evidence," Kenny says.

"I don't need that shit. When and where," Bebe says.

"Bebe, I kinda mean," Kenny starts.

"Oh I know. But I'm useful," Bebe says.

She leans across the table.

"First of all, both of you should just use a calculator for these," Bebe says.

She points at some of the math on the page.

"Second of all, this cult might be linked with Apostolic Lutheranism, if I'm correct," Bebe says.

"Wait what?" Kenny asks.

"Are you stupid? You're fairly dense. I knew they were coming," Bebe says.

"But  Apostolic Lutheranism doesn't have these morals," I say.

"She said linked with," Stan says.

He turns to us.

"They might just be some extremists," he says.

"Isn't  Apostolic Lutheranism a Finnish thing?" I ask.

"Lapland actually. They're fine for the most part but the extremists...... are VERY extreme. Some of them... how do I say it? They're gipsies first of all, the extremists. Then there is the unnecessary rules.... which sometimes could fall under this shit," Bebe says.

"Exactly," Craig says.

He takes a deep breath.

"They're mostly very kind but um... anyone who knows Finnish people well enough should know the extremists are worse than the ones that are Jehovah's witnesses. They are..... very interesting people, let's call it that," Craig says.

"So it's not much fun," Stan says.