five | house visits and broken egos

Começar do início

"Um can't someone move into a new city for no apparent reason." Stiles scoffed, internally sighing when he was free—yet he kept his hands behind his back.

"But you knew exactly how to take me down and had a weapon." Barry continued walking closer to the male tied to the chair. His companions watching carefully. "Um isn't that what you do when there's someone you don't know comes into your house stating lies?" Stiles said rolling his eyes.

"Just tell me who you are, damnit!"

Stiles quickly stood up and pulled the chair underneath him and whacked Barry over the head, making him fall to the ground with the now broken chair. Stiles ran passed the trio and into a hallway. In a flash stiles was tied to another chair, this time more secure. "What the fuck." He said trying to move but stopping when the ropes rub against his arms- leaving a mark. He looked Barry straight in the eyes, "nice to finally meet you, flash" Barry just glared at the man. "You would of thought she would find out your name." He mumbled to himself confused.

Barry punched him, "what are you talking about. Talk now." He said sternly

"We'll do the alphabet, start with "f" and end with "u"." Stiles said running his tongue over his now busted lip. That caused Barry to punch him again. "Barry stop!" The girl spoke, Tired of this seeing as it's getting them nowhere.

"Ouch, I think you knocked my ego out that time." He said with a small pout. An idea popped into his head. "And to think Arrow teamed up with you." Dead silence. Nobody spoke, the trio all had wide eyes, occasionally looking at each other. "Oh! So he never spoke of me. Hmm that man." He pouted

"How do you know the arrow." Barry questioned

"That's not your Business. Now I suggest you let me go." He stated looking him dead in the eyes. The trio looked at each other before the male with long hair walked over and started untying him. Once he was free he threw a small knife at Barry's leg, causing him to hiss. "That's for punching me, twice."

"I just want to say my name is Cisco and I had nothing to do with this." He squeaked, not wanting a knife to be thrown into him. Stiles smiled, "you think I'm going to hurt you, cute."

Stiles grabbed his phone from a counter and unlocked it. He jumped onto the counter and opened his messages.

To : Ollie
Ran into your friend the flash, seems nice

From : Ollie
You did something stupid didn't you

To : Ollie
What the hell, no. Just talk to him.

Stiles looked up to see the trio staring at him. "What?"

"Barry just kidnapped you and your just gonna sit there like nothing happened." The girl said.
"By the way, names Caitlin."

Stiles hummed, "pretty name."

"Thanks." She said with a smile. "Stiles stilinski is an interesting one." She said in return making him laugh.

"Yeah, I blame the parents." He said flashing a toothy smile.

Barry's phone dinged making him scramble to get it out. Barry's face contorted into a face of cringe and fear. "I'm assuming that was arrow." Stiles inputted grabbing a lollipop from the desk. Barry sighed, "look I'm sorry. It's just the city has been quiet then you turn up and things get messy."

"It's fine." He shrugged. "Sorry about the lip." Barry nodded his head towards his busted lip.
"All good, I think it makes me look kind of bad ass." He smiled, wincing as he reopened the wound. "I think you just need to apologize for knocking my ego out of me."

"No, no, I'm 100 percent sure you still have that." He said making him laugh.

"Wait." Cisco interrupts. "So Barry knocks you out, kidnaps you, punches you in the face twice, and suddenly we are all friends?"

"Hmm I guess, i mean this is a fanfiction." Stiles shrugged. "A fan what?" Barry asked

"I don't even know, the author wrote that." Stiles said

"This is some weird shiz dude." Cisco said confused.

"Your right."

Authors note.
Word count : 1256
I actually kind of dig this chapter. So stiles knows about Barry (Ik it's too early but pls forgive me I couldn't wait) but Barry DOES NOT know about him or anything surrounding him. Barry knew he was familiar but not Oliver familiar. Btw I didn't know what that ending was baha

 Btw I didn't know what that ending was baha