The next thing I know, I fall asleep with all the overwhelmed feeling I feel inside of my heart.

••••

Sky Pov:

"You couldn't let your emotion talk in this matter. You know you are wrong and I am asking you to give her some time. I know my twins sister and time is all the matter now if you want her to let you explain." I said to Clyde. He looked like a shit and almost breaks down when one of his maid give him Willow's ring.

"This is absolutely over now. I can't believe it, I lost her." Said Clyde.

"Man, you know the next thing that you could do is to talk to my parents and asking Ian for help. Just do that and Willow...We will figure it out soon."

"I can't fucking thinking right now." said Clyde again.

That night I'm coming back home, I look into Willow's room and I could tell that everything that happen make her exhausted.

"Sky?"

I see her wake up and sitting on her bed. I got inside and sit beside her. "Hey, you should go back to sleep." I told her but she shaking her head no.

I am taking a deep breath, "Willow, I truly sorry for everything. I do want to tell you the truth but it is not my place to tell you."

Willow now shook her again again, "I want to kill you Sky, I do. But you are my twins and I know it is not you're responsible to tell me about it. So, just stay with me now and help me to cope with everything that happened." said Willow.

I only could nod my head and hug her.

"I am sorry, Willy."

"Don't. I am okay, I will be okay." she said while she tighthen her hug.

••••

Willow Pov:

It's been almost a week I think since my break down and both of parents really put their eyes on me 24/7 like I could die at any moment. Sky is keep trying to make me feel normal as much as he can. Same things with Becca, Sean and Nadine with what they are trying to do to me. I never hear anything related to Clyde because I know that everyone decide Clyde is a sensitive subject when they are in front of me.

Sometimes when I'm alone, I used to think about him. I don't want to think about him but my heart always feel worried about him.

"Hey, where is Sky?" asked Becca when she gets into my room.

"Uhm, his room?" I asked her back and Becca now rolled her eyes before she is out from my room. I just wondering what so important until Becca could be friend with Sky when every time they met they used to strangled each other.

After a while Becca back and she bring us a popcorn and ice cream. "Let's have movie night!"she said excitedly and jump toward my bed.

I am so lucky for having her in my life.

••••

"For all I know our final is really close but there is still winter break first and oh! Jane Austen essay. Did you already finish it?" Becca asked me when we sitting at the library to wait for Nadine.

The air outside is starting to get cold, me and Becca decide to looking for a warm place because we don't want our bones feeling the pain because of the cold airthat's not my favorite thing when cold air manage to get inside your thick clothes and make me shivering.

"I've done it and yes, I don't have anything to do now." I said while I eat my lunch.

Another minute I see Nadine coming toward us with her thick books. "I am fucking regret it took marines as my bachelor. I'm not sure if I could finish my degree." She said while she huffing her hair that get into her face.

"Why? They ask you to go somewhere in the middle of pacific ocean or something?" I asked her.

"I would kill myself, If I need to go there." he said then looks at me and Becca.

"Is there any news?" Nadine asked Becca and Becca shook her head.

"News about what?" I asked both of them but Becca shook her head again.

"Uhm...Clyde?" said Nadine softly and this time it's me who shook my head. Becca is focusing back toward her essay.

Honestly, I also want to know about him.

How is he? I've not seeing either him or Meghan lately...But you are too stubborn to try to looking out for him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

WHOA!
chapter 34 is here...this is the last update for today and I will update again tomorrow 😊😊

Willow just broke down in front of her parents and begging his dad to cancel the wedding...what do you think about this?

Should Willow keep fighting for her relationship with Clyde or let Meghan messing with her mind?

Should Clyde fights more harder to make Willow to listen to him?

Let me know what do you think guys!! 😝😝

This story will be end soon..there will be only a couple of chapter left then an epilogue 😟

After Willow and Clyde' journey, I kind of have an idea to make a spin off...😏😏

Tell me which one is more better for the spin off 🥇🥈🥉 :

Becca and Sean
Nadine and Sky
Irene and Ian

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!! 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

Thank you for everyone who still supporting this story! I love you guys!! 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Until then bubbye 👋👋👋

Loves,
M.F 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXOXO!