1

Japan's royal family is a subject many people in the entire world fawn over. Their Queen is confident, kind, and righteous. Her husband, the Duke, is kind, caring, lovable, and probably the sweetest person you could meet. Their son, the Prince, and heir to the throne, is beautiful, caring, kind, sweet, and he is a confident speaker. Their daughter, the Princess, is mischievous, entertaining, and very conscious. They all are caring for their country, and there isn't once when they have been seen to be impolite, display doubts, or be tired of something.

They are Japan's most famous family, and they are often referred as Japan's Royal Family, the Bakugou.

Little did their newest addition to the staff know, they were going to prove all these news articles wrong.

"Hey, you up?"

Kirishima stared at himself in the mirror that was hung on his wardrobe. His new uniform was strange, it wasn't like any of the other uniforms he wore before. He felt more professional in the royal family's staff uniforms, and honestly he doesn't know if he was terrified about messing up, or excited about meeting the family members in person. Of course, he'll still be a staff member, so his status is pretty low, but in his job description, he'll have to be the Prince's personal servant, but it was slightly more than just that. That's probably why he had a bulletproof vest under his shirt, waistcoat, and tail coat. He adjusted his tie a few times, checked that the gun attached to his belt was hidden under his tailcoat, then he headed to the door, opening it to reveal a friendly face.

"Good morning," he greeted, almost timidly. He tried a bow, but with the gun at his belt itching the shirt against his skin, his eyebrows twitched.

"Looking good," nodded the man. "We briefly talked yesterday, when I quickly showed you around the servant quarters. I hope you like your new room," he chuckled. "During the weekend, you'll be allowed to retreat to your own apartment instead of your room here, but please understand that it's only if our Prince's safety is assured, got it?" he asked.

Kirishima nodded. "This is so stressful," he sighed. "You'll have to explain everything to me again, because I don't think I caught everything yesterday," he said.

"Don't worry," nodded the man. "Not everyone is good at their staff job right away. Actually, the Queen, and Duke are pretty lenient towards the newest members of staff, and the ones they trust a lot. You'll be fine, unless you accidentally stab someone or shoot someone you are supposed to protect," he chuckled. "Alright. We have about ten minutes until we have to set off to our Prince's chambers, where you'll be able to meet him personally. Let me tell you, you cannot ready yourself to meet him, it is just impossible," he chuckled.

"I'm scared now," stated Kirishima.

"Don't be," smiled the man. "Let me properly introduce myself before we continue on. My name is Sero Hanta. You can call me whatever," he shrugged. "Before you applied here and got accepted, I did the job I applied for, as well as the job you are going to be doing right now," he said. "I am supposed to only be his personal driver, as well as his adviser. I also did the job of being his servant, escorting him to places, and made sure he was ready for stuff like meetings, dinners, and gatherings. He has been seeing my face a lot, and he actually trusts me now," he grinned. "I'm basically his best friend, in short," he shrugged with a smug grin.

"Wow!" exclaimed Kirishima, grinning. "Must be strange to be a servant, as well a best friend," he chuckled.

"It's really weird," he nodded. "But now I'm going to say your job. I'll be with you until you are confident doing your job alone, so we'll be together a lot," he chuckled.

"Nice! Looking forward to be working with you, man," smiled Kirishima, extending a hand.

Sero shook it, a smile of his own on his lips. "He wakes up at six every morning, so we have to be present when he wakes up. He can dress himself, but there is someone that everyone is the staff refers to as Best Jeanist. He is basically the one who makes clothes for everyone, and he usually helps Bakugou dress appropriately and stuff. He is good at his job, very professional, and kind of scary. Without him, our Prince would be a complete mess," he chuckled.