"swara"someone called swara from her back
Swara turns and finds priyank approaching towards her while running. Kavita becomes shocked to see priyank in front of her. She is whole businesses class girls crush who tries least to talk with any girls is standing in front of them. She is thinking its a dream.

Priyank(forwarding his hand for handshake):congrats swara i m really happy for ur honor award.

Swara (shakes hand with priyank ):thank u so much priyank. It's really mean a lot to me.

Priyank is holding swara hand tightly. Swara tries to take her hand back but he is just lost in her.

Swara (while showing her hand ):priyank my hand

Seeing his stupidity priyank leaves swara hand

Priyank (smiles); ohh ya sorry.

Swara :it's ok priyank

Kavita is seeing with shocked expression everything priyank and girl Internet impossible but than she smiles after thinking something. Swara turns to leave from there while holding kavita hand. But before she can leave priyank stops her.

Priyank :swara

Swara (turns with kavita):yes priyank. Do u want anything

Priyank (forwarding his hand towards swara again); swara can we become friends.

Swara :ahh priyank i m sorry. Look i don't do friendship with boys and. . . . .

Kavita(while helping priyank ):aree swara accept it na priyank is not stupid kind of boys of college he is genuine boy.

Priyank :please swara just trust me i m just want a friendship please. Please don't say no. We know each other as class mate from previous year so what's problem if we become friends

Kavita:ya swara accept it

Swara (shakes hand with priyank with hesitate ):ok friends

Priyank (with bright smile):thank u swara i will never take advantage of ur trust i promise

Swara smiles.

Priyank :ok i have to go. Will meet u guys later.

Priyank leaves from there.

Kavita knows it is useless to say love things in front of her best friend so she doesn't show any excitement of priyank friendship with swara but she can easily feel that priyank is doing this friendship to get swara love. She many times notice priyank staring at their seat first she thought she is confused whom he is staring it is she or swara but whenever swara asking something from professor priyank intentionally went to professor to listen his lecture. But infact he has no interest in that query solutions because he always notice swara all the time. And now this friendship makes her doubt clear she is smiling thinking about priyank and swara love story without knowing that swara is already bounded with devil mahesweri who will do everything to get his one and only world that is swara.

Sanskar is getting ready for dinner at swara house.

Sanskar (takes his mobile where swara smiling face is showing as wallpaper ):just few minutes and u will get a huge shock what say baby. Holiday is over now baby time to get on work.

Saying this he smirks and puts his mobile on his coat Pocket and leaves on his car with his bodyguards.

one audi car goes out from his mansion. 

Sanskar bodyguard comes and seats on front seat beside Driver with his gun.

Sanskar (checking his mails on mobile ):they went

Bodyguard :yes sir all Media went back of first ur car.

Sanskar :perfect take car to shekhar gadodiya house.

Driver starts the car and car moves to gadodiya house.

AT NIGHT SWARA HOUSE

Shomi(while arranging plates); durga bring pickle bottle here. Ohh god shekhar he is coming na.

Shekhar :haa shomi is on the way. Everything is arrange na.

Durga (giving pickle bottle to shomi):haa baba everything is ready u don't worry. Go comb ur hair at least everything is messy
.

Swara comes there and close house door.

Shomi(putting food on table):swara u come. Hmm u r ready

At the time door bell rings.

Shomi:swara open the door beta our guest has come.

Swara smiles and opens the door but her smile fade away seeing the person in front of her.

Swara(in shocked ) :you

Sanskar(smirks while looking at her shocked face):how r u swara baby. . . . . . .

TO BE CONTINUED

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 360+VOTES AND COMMENTS

SORRY DUE TO FEVER I DIdn't UPDATE.

PRECAP:

Swara (in fear):what u want from my family

Sanskar (smirks and pulls her through waist):i don't have Interest in ur family. I want u back in my office otherwise. . . . .