Slap

NEXT UPdate COME AFTer 340+VOTES AND COMMENTS

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 3

AT NIGHT

IN PARTY VENUE

Swasan r standing in front of party venue main gate. Everyone looks towards swasan. They all sees in shock manner towards swara because she is looking so innocent and well manner kind of girl which is not businesses tycoon sanskar mahesweri choice. Short dressed and bold r his choice as always. He always get entered most of the time with famous models. But first time he is going to enter with a girl whose dress is not exposing her skin and moreover she is looking so much beautiful without a single layer of makeup  . She is looking so beautiful like a kid. Men stare go to swara in lusty manner because many businesses bastard love to taste a Virgin girl and swara pure face is reflecting her purity  . Sanskar sees lusty gaze, on swara  . His nerves becomes strengthen  . His burning eyes is showing that how much he hate a wrong gaze on his pure girl. They r thinking swara their hunt. But now devil sanskar mahesweri wants to make them know that his angel is his and he hates a lusty gaze on her.

He, puts his hand on swara waist and pulls her closer towards him. Swara eyes become wide after feeling sanskar hand on her waist. She looks towards sanskar who is looking towards rich men who is gazing swara in bad, manner.
Swara follows sanskar gaze and become shocked to see sanskar is seeing some men angrily with red anger filled eyes. Sensing swara importance in business tycoon sanskar mahesweri life they turn their gazes away because no one wants to mess with India 's no 1 businesses man and they know that sanskar is devilish shark who will eat anyone who tries to mess with him.

Swara (smiles sensing About situation tears comes in her eyes seeing sanskar care for her she thinks in mind ):sir don't do this please. Ur care is raising feeling inside my heart for u. I didn't have any kind of feeling like this for any boy. But ur sweet gesture ur care towards me is making me crazy. Don't do this sir because i know this feeling has no future. (she wipes her tears without sanskar notice )

Swasan gets inside the venue.

Sanskar (takes out his hand from swara waist):be comfortable over here miss gadodiya if u have any problem over here. Feel free to say anything to me.

Swara (becomes so happy to see sanskar care for her she smiles so brightly making devil heart skip  For her.

Swara :i know sir i will not have any problem over here because u r with me.

Sanskar becomes so much happy to listen swara words. He stares her immensely   She trust him. She knows he will not anything happen to her. They have a eyelock. Their eyelock break by a business man alok malhotra.

Alok malhotra is a 55 year old famous politician  He comes towards sanskar.

Alok(smile):mr mahesweri its a pleasant surprise to have u here. U just make us proud.

Sanskar smiles with proud while hearing it.

Alok(forwards his hand towards sanskar for shaking ):thanks for coming this party.

Sanskar (smiles with proud without forwarding his hand ):ur welcome mr malhotra

Alok smiles and gets to know that sanskar will not shake hand with him.
Alok sees swara in lusty  Manner.

Alok(forwarding hand towards swara ):can i know the name of pretty girl with mr, mahesweri.

Swara feels uncomfortable from his looks. She looks towards sanskar.

Sanskar (sees alok lusty eyes towards and holds his hand tightly taking them in a friend shake):hii mr malhotra she is swara my Secretary and(to swara )swara can u give us a privacy i need to talk with mr malhotra.