Chapter Two.

I looked around quickly, eyes scanning the class full of teenagers. There were only about ten boys in my class, and thirteen girls, but none showed a degree of talent enough to write something as spectacular as the poem in my hands. I couldn't muster up a single suspect in this class.
There were the quieter students, seemingly more likely to confess their attraction in such a form. But then there were the bubbly and loud ones. Equally as likely to use such a modest but overwhelming form of flattery. Someone I least suspected it from was the Luke Hemmings type. Broody and somewhat mysterious at first. Now just a miserable teenager who complained about the 'simpletons' who write romance novels, and showed no real motivation or passion in any particular area of the subject, but was talented nonetheless.
Then there was the Calum Hood type. Too busy with his parties and hook ups to hand in most assignments. I'd heard he was actually extremely intelligent, but would he actually bother to write something like that? I pondered over the thought for less than thirty seconds before deciding that the only reason Calum Hood would write to a girl, would be to get her in bed. And he was certainly not interested in me in that way.
Michael Clifford wasn't too dissimilar to Calum. They both attended every party in the area, and both handed in every assignment late. Michael, however, was far more interested in his games console than he was in any girl. So that ruled him off of the list almost instantly.
It was pretty hopeless. Half of the boys in the class spent all of their time at parties or getting high. The other half never left their rooms and handed assignments in three days before they were due. Neither type of person seemed like they'd partake in such a romantic, yet slightly creepy, act of confession.
I tried to concentrate on reading but the thought of the note just kept playing on my mind. Combined with the constant whispering of, none other than, Calum hood, I found it impossible to concentrate.
"Grace.." He whispered and leant across another kids seat, tapping my shoulder. I frowned and pushed my hair out of the way, looking at him.
"What?"
"You're coming to the party right?" He asked, actually looking slightly hopeful.
"Maybe." I shrugged and turned back to my book, catching a glare from the teacher.
"See you there then." Calum whispered and I could hear the smirk in his voice. He was an annoying, arrogant, stuck up rich kid. But I could hardly deny that he was attractive. His skin held a warmth to it, due to his origin. His eyes were deep, chocolate. His perfectly sculpted bone structure and slim yet muscular build was often adorned in skinny jeans and a tank top of sorts, and his hair styled in various ways. Recently he'd even made the bold decision to bleach a portion of his fringe.
Not that I cared.
I decided that I'd go to the party. Maybe I could do a little bit of investigating into my secret admirer.

Wow I sound stuck up. My secret admirer. Let's just call them my poet instead. I guess that's not as bad?

Going to the party seemed like a good idea at the time. But when it came to Friday night, and I had to find something to wear, I was starting to loose hope.
After a 30 minute Skype call with Eleanor, and about 7 outfit changes, my choice was finally approved by my fashion forward best friend, and I was allowed to leave, wearing a pair of black jeans and a navy top.
By the time I arrived at Eleanor's she had changed for the third time that night, now sporting a fitted red dress.
"I changed so that you could wear the black dress." She grinned, ushering me up to her bedroom. I scoffed and shook my head. There was no way she was going to get me into the black lace she had been wearing earlier that evening.
"It's not really my style.. I'll be fine in this." I shrugged, sitting on her bed.
"If Calum Hood personally asks you if your going to his party then he's interested. You have to dress to impress Grace." Eleanor sighed, as if it were obvious.
"I'm not interested in Calum Hood. I just wanted to get out of the house." I shrugged, only half lying. I wasn't really interested in Calum Hood, but I did want to use his party to do a little bit of investigating.
We eventually agreed upon me wearing a dark green dress that Eleanor borrowed from her sister. I held onto the wall as I clambered down the stairs, in the ridiculous shoes I was forced into, before heading to the party with Eleanor in her mums car. We pulled up at the house about ten minutes later and got out to the sound of heavy bass and teenage ruckus.

Time to investigate.