After Zayn disappeared from his parents room, Harry exhaled, he didn't know he's been holding his breath. Ohgod, he's calm outside but his insides are screaming and his heart wanted to explode. This is surreal seeing Zayn again. Harry don't wanna deny that he finds Zayn attractive—very attractive. Ever since he'd met him, Harry got this weird feeling like when he was at his childhood days, it's like he's developing a crush.

Harry focused himself on cooking dinner.

Tonight, they'll be having spaghetti with meatballs. Harry was finishing up his cooking when the door opened "Gemma?"

"No, its your favorite person" Harry playfully rolled his eyes hearing Louis' voice. Oh no! Louis! He doesn't know that Zayn is here. Harry immediately ran towards Louis "Lou!" Harry said, almost a yell "Wha? Harry? What?" Louis gasped "Uhm, have you closed up the shop?" Harry asked as Louis nodded "Yeah, but I didn't cleaned up the dishes though. I'm hungry" Louis said as he made another step, Harry stepped in front of Louis "I think that's all for today" Harry nervously chuckled as Louis looked at him with suspicion "What's wrong with you?" Louis asked "Harreh?" Harry froze as he heard Zayn's voice.

Louis looked at Harry's side and saw Zayn. His eyes widened "Ohmygod! You're sleeping with Zayn Malik?!" Louis gasped as Harry's eyes widened. Of every words Louis can think of, he'd thought that he's sleeping with him?!

"What the fuck Louis?!" Harry whispery hissed "Zayn Malik! You didn't told me that you're sleeping with him!" Louis whispered back.

Zayn was in an awkward state. He's just heard this guy saying Harry's sleeping with him "I'm sorry Zayn, this is Louis, my bestfriend" Harry introduced as Zayn gave out a shy smile "What are you doing here man? I thought you're a celebrity or something" Louis said as Zayn chuckled "Uh yeah I am. I'm on break" Zayn answered "Oh so how did you and Harry ended up together?" Louis asked as Harry coughed and put his hands on Louis' shoulders "Sorry about him Zayn, he talks to much" Harry said as he dragged Louis away.

Zayn smiled, so Harry is gay.

"Zayn?" Harry called after he dragged Louis to the dining table. Zayn looked at Harry and smiled "Hey, sorry about Louis. He has no filter" Harry awkwardly chuckled "He's like Niall then" Zayn responded.

After how many minutes of silence, Harry's phone beeped. Harry fetched his phone and look who texted. Harry's eyes widened, Gemma won't be able to go home because she's studying for her exams. Zayn noticed Harry's knitted eyebrows "Who texted Harry?" Zayn asked as Harry look at Zayn "Uh its Gemma. She said she'll be sleeping at her friend's house. She needs to study" Harry said as he Pocketed his phone "Uh, lets eat then?" Harry smiled as Zayn nodded.

"So you're telling me that you've met the night of your performance here?" Louis said while twirling the pasta on his fork "Yes, I kinda hid at their shop" Zayn replied "Oh yeah, I remember now. I was there" Louis said as Harry ate in silence "I was with Mandy, the girl I dated. We watched your concert" Louis added "What happened to Mandy?" Harry asked as Louis shrugged "We broke off. We don't click" Louis said as he ate his food.

Harry glanced at Zayn who's enjoying his food "Wow, this is delicious" Zayn commented as Harry's heart skipped a beat "Harry's a wife material" Louis teased as Harry glared at him "You should take that as a compliment you know. You really are a wife material. You bake, cook and maybe good at taking care at someone" Louis playfully wiggled his eyebrows as he look at Zayn "Lou! Stop it" Harry muttered as Louis chuckled "I meant, taking care of Gemma" Louis shake his head as he went back on eating.

Harry glance at Zayn, who's now smiling at Harry. Harry immediately averted his gaze, his cheeks blushing.

After dinner, Louis bid his goodbye to Harry and Zayn.

"I'm sure you'll have a great night with Him" Louis teased as Harry smacked his head "Ow?!" Louis groaned "I'm going! And don't forget to clean up the dishes at the shop. Bye" Louis wave a hand at Harry as he left. Harry closed the door and he sighed. He suddenly feel a little awkward. Knowing that Its only him and Zayn alone. Harry's heart beat fast.

Alone with Zayn.

Alone with Zayn "Relax Harry. Relax" Harry whispered to himself as he went back to the kitchen. He gasped when he saw Zayn washing the dishes "What are you doing Zayn?" Harry approached him and grabbed the sponge out of Zayn's hand "You shouldn't be doing this" Harry said as Zayn chuckled, grabbing the sponge back "It's okay Harreh, I'll help you clean. This is the only way I can repay you from staying here" Zayn smiled as he continued to wash the dishes. Harry leaned his hips on the counter, watching Zayn.

Harry can't help but stare at Zayn, how his arms moves washing the dishes and his face is focused on his task. Zayn noticed that Harry's looking so he looked at him as Zayn smiled at him. Harry suddenly slumped from Zayn's gaze as he gulped "I uh—I uh, I gotta clean the shop" Harry stuttered as Zayn nodded. Harry then fast walked towards the door and exited the house. While Zayn, he smiled, Harry was looking at him with fondness.

This is interesting.

Harry went to the shops' kitchen, his heart beating like crazy. Zayn just caught him staring.

Harry took a deep breath as he face the kitchen counter "Calm down Harry, calm down" Harry said as he composed himself. He grabbed the sponge as he started to wash the dishes. He must stop thinking about the man that's upstairs. Harry focused himself washing the dishes. After that, he wiped the counter clean and arrange the chairs and tables. After cleaning the shop, he made sure that every thing is secured and went back to the house.

Harry took a breath as he opened the door. When he entered, he looked for Zayn and he's at the dining table.

Zayn stood when he saw Harry "Hey" Zayn smiled at Harry as Harry shyly smiled at him "Thank you for cleaning up Zayn" Harry said "That's no problem at all" Zayn responded. A moment of silence. What should they do? Harry and Zayn felt the awkwardness "Uh wanna take a sit?" Zayn asked as Harry crookedly smiled as he slowly took a sit at the chair across Zayn "So, a bakery huh?" Zayn started as Harry smiled "Yeah. It was my Mom's business" Harry responded as Zayn's smile shifted to a serious expression "Harry, I wanna say I'm sorry about the last time we've met. I didn't mean to be inquisitive about your life" Zayn said as Harry stared at Zayn.

He gave a soft smile "I was the one who should be sorry Zayn, I kinda raised my voice at you" Harry said. This is weird, they still remember what happened three weeks ago but its a good weird "Wow, we're apologizing to each other. Don't you think its kind of weird?" Zayn chuckled "It is. And I forgive you" Harry whispered as Zayn smiled.

And from that, the awkwardness between them suddenly subsided.