Between Two Hearts [Goldie X Freddy] Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

(Next day)

I woke up the sound of my alarm again. I groaned quietly and shut it off. I looked over as Freddy started to wake up as well. He looked over at me and sighed. "Morning." He told me. "Morning.." I replied. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. I sat up as well and looked around my room. I got up out of the bed and started getting my bag ready. Freddy did as well.
We soon finished everything and headed to the kitchen. My dad was already in there just sitting at the table. "Morning guys." He told us. "Morning." We replied. "Um.. how are you guys gonna get to school? Goldie still can't lift his arm to drive and it's not very safe to drive with just one hand the whole way there." He asked us as we sat down. "Freddy can drive. He has his license." I told him. He looked at Freddy. "Really? I've never seen you drive before." He asked. "I do but it's not often. I have a car to but I just walk to school most of the time cause I'm not as far as you and Goldie." He told him. "Oh okay. Just making sure." He told us. "You hungry?" He asked. We both nodded. "Here. I made some breakfast for you both." He said and handed us a plate. "Thanks dad." I told him. "Yeah. Thank you sir." Freddy told him. "No problem guys."

We both ate and started to head out. Me and Freddy walked to the door and stopped at it. I grabbed my keys off the hook and handed them to Freddy. "First time driving your car huh?" He told me. I nodded. "I trust you. You're a good driver." I told him. He let out a quiet giggle and opened the door. "Bye dad!" I called out as I walked out the door. "Bye goldie! Be safe buddy." He told me. "I will." I replied as I shut the door. We walked to my car and he unlocked it. I got in the passenger side and he got in the drivers side. He started it up and put his seatbelt on and shut the door. I put mine on and shut my door as well. I set my bag on the floor and took his from him and put it by mine. He started backing up of the driveway and kept an eye out for cars or people. It was clear so he backed up completely and headed to the school.

We arrived pretty quick. Freddy pulled into the parking lot and parked in a spot. He turned the car off and handed me the keys. I took them and put them in my bag. I handed his bag to him and he opened the door and got out. I got out as well. I walked around the car to him as he locked it with the door lock and shut the door. We started to walk into the school and to our spot. We reached the corner where we turn to see Chica and foxy but got interrupted by someone calling my name. "Goldie! Goldie! Where have you been!!" I stopped and turned around. It was another one of my friends. She came running and hugged me tightly. She almost knocked me down. "O- ow..!" I cried out. "Oh shoot sorry..!" She said and let me go. "W- what happened?" She asked. "Uh.. I'll explain later but it still hurts to touch." I told her. "Oh.. I'm sorry Goldie. I didn't mean to hurt you.." "no no it's okay. It just surprised me cause I haven't felt it all morning. But it's okay. Don't worry about it." "Hey Goldie. Where have you been?" I heard another voice ask. I looked over and seen another person walking to me and freddy. "Hey Johnny." I told him. He was another guy I knew but we wasn't really close. I just have him in a couple of my classes and we talk. "Hey have you heard what's been going around the school?" He asked me. I looked at Freddy and back at him. "No.. I haven't been here all week.. remember? What's going on?" I asked. "Um.. it's not good.. it's actually about you.." he told me. "??" I was so confused. "Um.. I- I got to go Goldie.. see ya in class.." he told me and walked away. I looked at my other friend in confusion. "What's going around?" I asked. "Um.. you'll see.." she told me. "I've got to go goldie.. see ya buddy." She said and patted my unhurt shoulder and walked away. I looked at Freddy with nervousness going through my body. "Um.. what was that about..?" He asked. I shrugged. "I have no idea.." I replied. We started to walk again and walked around the corner. We seen Chica and foxy standing there talking. They looked over at us when we got closer. "Freddy! Goldie!!" Chica yelled and ran to us. She hugged us both at the same time and almost knocked us down. "I missed you both so much last week!" She told us. "Haha we missed you too Chica." Freddy told her. Foxy came by to and patted us on the shoulders. "I missed you guys too. It's been so boring without you two." He told us. Chica let us go and nodded. "Um.. question. My other friend told us that there was something going around the school and it's about me..?" I asked. "Oh really? I haven't heard anything." Chica said. "I've heard of it but I didn't see anything. I know it is about you and it's about Freddy." Foxy told us. I looked at Freddy. "Um... you don't know what it's about?" He asked. Foxy and Chica shook their heads. I looked up at the Bell when it rang. "Uh.. lets go to class." Freddy said. We all agreed and headed to our classes. I had the longest way to my first class so I had to go a completely other way then everyone else.