CHAP 2: MY SILLY & KIND CHANNING

We're on our way to Dallas. It's such a long way to drive. Oh my sweet Lord, someone please get me out of here, I think I have bus sick. I'm dying. Lord, help!

-       Channing. – I called him.

-       Huh? – He just threw away a paper bag that I vomited in and came back.

-       Sorry. – Tears were streaming on my face since I tried too damn hard to push the rest that I just ate this morning into another bag.

-       About what? – He asked.

I was embarrassingly looking at the mess that I created and he was the person who cleaned everything up.

-       This? – He pointed at the paper bag filled in half with my vomit and chuckled.

Didn't wait for me to confirm, He brushed his right hand from side to side in the air to gesture a big "no problem".

-       It's nothing baby. It's just food and water mixed together.

-       And it smells and looks disgusting too. – He didn't mention the most important characteristics when people describe vomit, so I helped him.

-       It's ok baby. – He rubbed my back to comfort me.

His eyebrows had connected to each other and never relaxed since my vomit session started. He did smile at some points and they were so fake. He was not happy at all, even an idiot could tell.

I admit he is really cute when he frowns but I wouldn't like him to frown all the time. He is super cute when he smiles too. The Tatum dimples can be a killer, I'll tell you that.

-       I'm such a burden, weren't I? – I weakly smiled, looking into his mesmerising green eyes.

-       Nah. You're cotton candy. That's how light you are. – He smiled, revealed his expensive dimples.

I wondered how long was it from the last time Channing took care of a sick person? I don't think there was a moment in his life he had done that. He is a Hollywood star. Come on. He has more important things to accomplish.

If my assumption is true, then I'm very honoured to be his first resident. And he isn't bad. A bit clumsy but not bad at all. Very patient and kind.

That may always be the way he treats the ladies.

Well, if it is, it's good for him to do so. Women are born to be treasure.

I don't get jealous you guys. No no no no.

-       We should have travelled by airplane. – Channing came to the bin to throw the paper bag in and said.

-       We will when we arrive in Dallas.

-       Why?

-       Because we have already books tickets in Dallas and there weren't enough tickets for everyone from Houston to LA because we wanted them in the last minute. You know that, why did I waste my saliva?

-       You can go straight to LA with me. They have enough tickets for two.

-       We can't just leave the whole team travel by bus and we climb on the freakin' plane to enjoy the luxury and shit, Channing. – I rolled my eyes at him.

-       Isn't your health a good excuse? – He came back with a bag of gummy bear.

-       No. I don't do that. I'm just sick, I'm not dead. Delivering a dead body is even a better excuse, don't you think. – I joked.