tournament.

Disclaimer: I dont own katekyo hitman reborn.

***KHR***

Tsuna POV.

For the past days, the demon is not bothering me anymore, and thank god above there that all of the students is busy for the upcoming ranking tournament so they dont have time to bully me, not that I mind it, it'll be best if its always like this.

But I'm having a mental crisis, the ranking tournament will last for 3 days, and I dont know if I can live, or survive that days since first: I dont have any stamina to last, 2: I don't know what I'll do in the upcoming ranking tournament, 3: I dont have any flames.

Arggghh, I dont know now, I don't know how I got here, when this school is special and only accepted the best of the best and besides, one of the requirements is you should have flames, but I'm flames less.

"Fuck."

Im doom! Days already pass and here I am, still a potato!

"All students, please go to the announcement board.

All students, please go to the announcement board."

What now?, I have a bad feeling about it...

.
.
.
.
.

Damn it! I'm right! I'll not survive in the tournament...!

Announcement:

First day: opening ceremonynumber finders, forest hunt.

Second day: group work, group face off

Third day: flames fight, bon fire, closing remark.

Rules:

*no killing
*no sabotaging before the tournament
*no destroying property outside the arena.

P.s: no one is exempted, even the arcobaleno and others will join.

Murmurs and whisper filled the announcement room, others are happy and some is praying.

Should I pray too?

"I'm going to challenge Dame–Tsuna, I'll make her wish she wasn't born when I get my hands on her in the tournament"

No way, since the accident, I always wish I didn't born, until now.

***

Third person POV

"Go inside the school and disguise as a student, it'll be easy right~"