18. No. It Cant Happen.

Three hours later:: 6:23pm

Alysia POV

"Alysia wake up! Angela shot Andre!" My dad yelled, I could've sworn the dude was handling business. I can't believe I wasn't dreaming. We rushed to the hospital. I carried Ranylah in my arms and I just sat there crying.

"Family of Andre Davis"A doctor called out. We all stood up.

"Well Andre is responding well, but we're going to keep him overnight to make sure he's doing okay." I just looked.

"Can we go see him?" I asked.

"Yes, only two at a time. Room 123C" My dad and I walked in first.

"Andre can you tell us what happened?" My dad asked as soon as we entered.

Andre POV

My father and Alysia walked inside of my room. And they wanted me to explain what happened.

"A couple of days ago, when you left Alysia and Angela at home by themselves. I had to go get some from the house. I walked in and I saw Angela with a knife trying to kill Alysia." I told them.

"What that got to do with right now?" My father Asked.

"Nothing. Just listen. I helped Alysia and I told her to stay in her room with the doors locked. Earlier today when Alysia and Ranylah was sleep, Keelan and I was playkng 2k14. And we heard something. We looked back and Keelan said, "What's Happening?" I just stared at him, then I grabbed my gun, and we saw Angela walking into Alysia's room with a gun. I pulled Angela back and we started fighting. Then I yelled, "Keelan get the gun." Keelan grabbed her arm. And the shot fired off. Dad that's when you came home and saw blood." I finished explaining.

"What time was this happening?" Alysia asked.

"Nineteen minutes after six." Her whole expression changed.

"I was dreaming this while it was happening." Alysia said.

"Let me find out Angela trynna kill my kids, see what's gone happen." My dad yelled getting pissed. Many other people came to visit me. After no one else came I went to sleep.

Alysia POV

We got home and I wanted to kill Angela but I didn't. I got to go to school tomorrow we got three months before summer then we gone turn up. I got in the shower for a while and did whatever. I got out put on a large t-shirt, some socks, and my hair in a high bun.

I played with Ranylah then I put her in the sink and bathed her. I put her on a diaper, fed her, and let her go to sleep just like that. Then I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.