The Letters

The incident with Ms. Molly had caused the twins to be locked up in their cupboard with barely any food for weeks. When they where finaly let out summer break had already started. Yes they where let out of their cupboard before then but only to use the restroom, make food and go to school.

They where glad to be out of their cupboard and for school to be over. But they still had Dudley and his gang (who came over nearly every day) to worry about. They really didn't help matters when doing their chores. Spilling things on purpose, tracking mud around the house; pushing and prodding; mocking.

A few days after being let out of their room, Emma and Harry where working on the yard tending to the gardens. There where a few things inside the house they had forgotten. They wondered who should go inside to get them. They opted that Harry stay out and finish what they where working on currently while Emma went inside to get the other necessary things to complete their work outside.

She opened the front door and walked towards the back of the house where the supplies for the garden where. Everything seemed fine until she turned back from getting what she needed. She dropped everything she was holding when she saw her cousin and his friends leering at her, moving closer to her and blocking all possible exits.

"Oh look, it's Raggedy Ann," Dudley mused, "But wheres Raggedy Andy?Not here to save you, is he," He said spitefully.

Emma backed up slowly, looking for any openings they might give her but seeing none she started to cower. They saw this and started to laugh.

"You're nothing without your poor precious brother, aren't you?" one of Dudleys other friends sneered.

They closed in on her and Dudleys friend, Peirs was behind her; easily pinning her arms behind her back. Emma tried to get out of his grip but it was no use.

"Little freak trying to get away?" Peirs hissed in her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

Emma cowered, wondering if she should bring Harry into this mess. She had put a filter on her and Harry's mind link so he wouldn't get involved and also get hurt with Dudley and his friends outnumbering them.

Dudley looked at his cousins helpless state and smiled. He then punched her in the gut making her double over in pain.

That started a whirl of punches and and puling of hair and stomping on feet and kicking.

By the time it was over Emma was slowched on the floor, breathing heavy from holding in her screams. She had a few bruises that started to appear on her face and a bleeding lip. Peirs still held her arms behind her back, having stayed silent and still; just holding her arms behind her back and smirking.

Dudley and the rest of his gang backed off of the injured girl and the smirking Rat.

"The freak is all yours Peirs," Dudley looked from Peirs to the girl, smiling evilly, "let's leave and give them some..." he looked at Emma, "privacy." and with that they walked out, leaving a leering rat and a petrified girl.

Peirs removed his hands from holding the girls arms from behind her back and slithered them around her body in something that resembled a hug. Emma tried to get out of his grip but it proved fruitless.

Peirs started to move his hands to places the shouldn't touch. Emma tried her best to stop his touches but he overpowered her.

She caved in and opened the link to her brother.

'HELP' She screamed in her head.

Her brother bolted into the room and saw the position his sister was in and pulled him off her. Harry looked livid.