17. "I forgive you.."

Start from the beginning

I couldn't help but thank Seungmin in my head for getting Jisung to agree to watch a horror movie.

Ironically every time a ghost or something popped out the boy would jump in fright and nuzzle into my chest more causing me to snicker a bit.

"How are you so scared when you're literally dating a ghost yourself,baby?" I suddenly whispered in his ear and snickered as I was attacked with a pillow. Jisungs weapon of choice every single time he was ready to murder someone from being embarrassed.

I laughed blocking the attacks with my arms before stealing a kiss causing him to finally stop and nuzzle back into my chest.

"Tch..you're lucky I love you-" he muttered and I just rolled my eyes combing my fingers through his blonde locks.

"Mhmm very lucky-" I muttered though the moment was cut short.

"Can you two shut the fuck up!" Seungmin hissed causing another snicker to slip past my lips before nodding that I'll be silent.

About 10 more minutes had gone by and I was starting to feel weird. It felt like I was getting sucked into a black hole or something. Raising a hand I blinked a few times as it started to vanish causing me to instantly start panicking.

"Jisung- jisung what's happening!" I was freaked as both boys ended up turning to look at me.

"What the fuck,Minho! Hold on- quick get mom!" I heard his voice but it started to fade as my vision started going black. I could here Seungmin get up and sprint off to get their mother. Though my focus was still on the direction of Jisung's voice.

"Minho!" His terrified scream of my name was the last thing I heard before completely vanishing from the the other three's sight and out of the house.

I was lost and very confused I felt like I was being blown with the wind to say simply. It had been a few minutes before I could slowly feel myself being pieced together again. Vision starting to come back I blinked a few times to get rid of the blurriness and looked around the unfamiliar room.

Dark, kinda gloomy and cold. Was the only way to explain the dimly light room. I had to squint a bit to get my eyes to adjust to the badly lightimg. Taking a few steps forward I ran into something cold and hard causing me to reach my hands up to grip onto it realizing that I had ran into hard metal bars.

'Is this a jail?' I frowned to myself finally deciding to roam around the room more. A crappy toilet settled in the corner, a few random papers and pictures hung on the concrete walls. That's when my eyes finally fell on to the old bed noticing a lump under the thin blankets.

I felt my throat go dry as I stared at the figure finally putting the pieces together on where I was. Taking a few hesitant steps closer to the bed I raised a trembling hand to grip a corner of the blanket to pull it away from hiding the person face.

As soon as it was gone I went stiff staring down at a man.

A man I knew all to well.

A man that ruined my life the moment my mother had passed away 5 years ago.

A man none only then my father...

A man I hated with every bone in my body until a few days ago.

Yes you heard me correctly.

Don't get me wrong though I still hate him greatly. He was abusive and mean from the day my mother had passed away.

Hell he's the reason I was dead at this very moment but no matter how much I hated him he was still my father.