Movie Night (K)

Heyy, its been a while since I wrote the first one-shot in this book. I just wasn't really sure how to write this one, but here it is! The artist is grayskyluna on instagram, you should really check them out their art is amazing (and yes I got permission to use the art.) I hope you like this one, I was kind of stuck on how I wanted to write it. Also, the mugs in the one-shot are different because I wanted some extra fluffiness in there;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on you stupid thing..." Lance grumbled to his laptop; he was trying to get Love, Simon to play, but it just would not cooperate.

"Is it still not playing?" Lances boyfriend, Keith, walked in with two mugs of hot chocolate in his hands.

"No." Lance groaned, throwing himself backwards on the bed while Keith set down their mugs on the side table and sat in front of a grumpy Lance.

"Its okay, Lance. We can watch another movie tonight."

"But the spoilers will be everywhere tomorrow!" It was true; the movie hadn't even been out for a whole 24 hours and Lance has practically seen half the movie on Instagram. The exact reason why he immediately made Keith hide his phone so he wouldn't be tempted to go on it.

"Then I'll just have to keep your phone hidden for longer." Keith smiled innocently when Lance glared at him half-heartedly.

"We both know that I won't last long enough." Lance said as he reached over and grabbed their mugs.

They had gotten special mugs on their one-year anniversary; Keith a red one and Lance a blue one. They had the others birthday and hand prints on them, with "I love you, stupid-Keith<3" on Lances and "I love you, mullet- Lancey Lance" on Keiths.

Keith moved to sit on Lances legs while they sipped on their warm drinks and looked at each other with fond and loving eyes.

The couple truly did love each other despite their differences, insecurities, and quirks; their relationship has been through hell and back, but they always came out stronger in the end.

When they were warm and their cups were empty, they layed on the bed with their arms wrapped around each other, legs intertwined.

That was something they loved to do together; lay in comfortable silence and in their own little bubble.

After a while of cuddling, Keith got off the bed and left the room, leaving Lance laying there confused.

When Lance saw what Keith had in his hands, he instantly sat up with a wide smile and made grabby hands at Keith who chuckled at him.

"I knew this would make you feel better." Keith said while struggling to open the package of chocolate chip cookies, pouting when Lance took it and opened it with ease.

"You're the best, I love you."

"I know." Keith gave his blue-eyed boyfriend a cheeky smile to which Lance gave a scowl. "Kidding, calm down. I love you, too."

When they were too full to keep eating, Lance pulled his raven-haired boyfriend into his lap. Keith blushed a deep shade of red; of course they had been intimate a few times before ,but he still acted as though it was new.

Lance wrapped his arms around his boyfriedn while Keiths draped his arms on Lances shoulders.

The raven-haired boy looked up at the glowing stars and crescent moons plastered on the ceiling, the string lights shining brightly on the large window. A pride flag sticking outside a box sitting near a plant that has been replaced countless times because Lance, for the life of him, could not remember to water it.

Keith was broken out of his thoughts when he felt Lance softly rubbing the small of his back in small circles. A smile broke out on his face when he looked down to see Lance watching him with a fond look.

Keith cupped his boyfriends face with his hands and brought his lips down to meet Lances soft ones. Lance met him halfway, also wanting a kiss, his hands grabbing fistfuls of Keiths red and black plaid shirt.

Their lips, as if made for each other, moved in sync softly and passionately. All of their emotions; love, trust, devotion, adoration, every possible word to describe their feelings for each other, were poured into multiple pecks of the lips.

When they pulled away, breathless and lips slightly swollen, they smiled and held one another in a tight embrace.

Suddenly, Lance gasped loudly, scaring Keith.

"What! Whats wrong?" Keith asked frantically, looking around for a possible burglar or spider; Keith loathed the insect.

"Its finally playing!" Lance exclaimed, a happy expression spread across his face.

When Keith turned around, he saw that Love, Simon had finally begun, it was already 10 minutes in!

"I'll go get more cookies then." Keith got off Lance and made his way to kitchen once again.

"Hurry or I'm starting with you!" Lance yelled as he rewinded the movie. He smiled when he heard Keiths sweet laughter.

And so, they layed together watching the movie, completely unaware of their friend watching from her window across the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo! If you look close enough, you see Pidge in the background lol. But its much better quality on the artists instagram page that you should definitely check out *wink wink*

I hope you enjoyed this one-shot, I'm actually pretty proud of myself. Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors:) See ya next time!