6

|Warning: Sexual Content is contained. Reader discretion is advised.|

Moon knew she would regret her words. She just didn't know it would be right away. Gladion had lost all gentle bones in is body after she spoke the words "I'm ready." He smashed his lips against hers, pressed their bodies so close she could feel every bump on his body, and he rubbed his... Well, to put it bluntly- his Honedge against her. But she didn't fight it. She didn't dare take the words back. When Gladion was rough, she let him do anything. She was too scared to fight back.

She felt him start to undress her more than just the shorts she had been wearing and simply moved with the flow. She felt her mouth had been freed. But before she could look down, her hair was pulled from behind her back, causing her back to arch. She whimpered as Gladion waited for a satisfactory position, then kissed and licked and sucked on a location just above the gap her breasts made Moon arched more, her body slightly betraying her and giving in to his lust. He let her hair go as he gripped and groped her breasts, now also biting at the slowly hickying location. Gasps of lust escaped her mouth as he moved lower and lifted her off the counter with one arm. With the arm that was available, he removed the last of her garments.

It wasn't long before she was bare, the cold breeze hitting her still damp body. A shiver ran through her body, and she felt Gladion pulled her closer. "Let's go."

She let out a small sound as she nodded, still fighting the fact that her body was trying to take pleasure. Moon felt Gladion carry her out of the bathroom and lay her on the bed, his own body hovering over her. Her hands sat above her head, Moon's face covered in a blush. Gladion's left hand took both of the females hands and held them there, while his open hand traveled down her body. When his right hand reached her hip, he paused which caused Moon to look at him. "Gladion?" She felt herself drawn to his face, which was staring at her stomach.

"Moon?" She made a hum sound and he moved to look at her own pale face. "I love you so much. I'll try not to hurt you anymore." He kisses her gently, even more gently than when they first ever kissed. Moon let her breath escape, and let herself go with the flow. In honesty, she felt Gladion's surprise. He let her arms go and held Moon close. "Moon... I hope you enjoy this... I'll try to make it as pleasurable as possible." He said, kissing down her body. She felt her body arch as he made his way down her torso, ending at her stomach. He looked up at Moon's face, and went back up to smell her hair. "Do you mind if we get... Interesting?" Moon's body wanted to let him do as he pleased, yet her mind was a bit concerned.

"Interesting? I-isn't this interesting a-as i-it is?" Moon asked, slightly trembling. Gladion got off her and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He had also pulled out a collar with the word "pet" on it. "O-oh... U-um... I-" she took a deep breath. If she let him, it would be done sooner... Right? She let out the breath and nodded. "Sure.

---------------------

Okay, y'all need to stop. 1.05k reads?! Like 13 votes?! Guys, I'm not that good. Really.
But thank you all. Remember, I do my best. Once more- thank you.
Also sorry for taking over a year to up

~Cat~