Chapter 2

(y/n) P.O.V

As the doors closed you looked around the elevator. It looked like an old elevator. Then the elevator started moving. I looked just above the elevator door and saw some numbers. (y/n): Yep..I'm going up. I said to myself. The elevator stopped and i waited for the doors opened. Then they did. The first thing I saw was an alleyway. A very dark alleyway. The only light I saw was one that flickered and shone not that bright. You stuck your head out of the elevator and started to look around. All you could see was some buildings. I walked out of the elevator and the doors closed.

(???) P.O.V
The girl on the last floor is now a sacrifice, everyone prepare yourself!
(???): Ahh. A new sacrifice, better get ready.
I grabbed my scythe and walked towards the door just waiting. Oh this is gonna be so fun. I thought.

(y/n) P.O.V
When the doors closed to the elevator I thought that I should start looking for the exit or a new elevator because I was probably not on the last floor to escape this hell hole. I started walking in the alleyway. I was under the light when I heard a sound, like a breath. I leaned towards the sound and there it was someone's breath. You also heard snoring. Was someone sleeping in here. I started looking even closer to the wall for a door or something to enter the building. After looking a while at the wall you found a door. Finally you thought. You opened the door and there you saw something, someone on the floor sleeping. You started to freak out when you saw that the man held a scythe in his grip still sleeping. I noticed he started to wake up he sat up and eventually stood up.

(???) P.O.V
I waited and waited for the damn sacrifice but it took them so long so I decided to take a nap. I heard something so I woke up and it took a while before I actually stood up. I looked down and saw a girl around my age. (???): WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! I yelled with bloodlust in my eyes.