Abe got me going with him to the damn jewelry store, he about to buy this girl Lisa something. It's too soon if you ask me. He didn't care though. I didn't mind either I just wanted to see Riley. We were just friends now but I missed her. I told her I was on my way home and I got extra tickets for her and her best friend to come to the show with me tonight. She was excited, I also got her some backstage passes, she was dying to meet my sister. Tonight was going to be epic.

Miko POV

The car ride was silent but we both had smiles on our faces. I reached over grabbing Kendrick's hand. He looked over at me as he drove and I mouthed the words "I love you." He smiled at me returning his eyes to the road. This wasn't the way to the house and before I knew it we pulled up in front of this tall ass building. "I don't want to ruin this moment." he said as he got out handing the keys to the Valet. "Morning Mr. Duckworth." he said speeding around to take Yaya out of her car seat. They even opened the door for me. Once we were all out of the car, I just stood there. "Come on bae." he said to me. I followed him into the building and into the elevator. "What are we doing here?" I asked. he looked down at his feet. "Home Mommy." Yaya said pointing at the numbers that lit up above our heads. I looked at Kendrick, "Home?" The elevator opened once we reached our destination. There we walked into this lavish apartment, pictures of Kendrick covering magazines stained the walls. Pictures of Yaya were everywhere. I realized what was going on.

I turned to see Kendrick, "Home Mommy." Yaya said again, I guess she was trying to tell me that this was home now. He moved and he didn't tell me. I immediately got sad, and flopped on the couch. "I didn't know how to tell you." he said. He sat down next to me after giving Yaya some juice and turning on the tv in the other room. "How about I moved out." I said looking at him. Honestly I wasn't mad, I was disappointed. This was the result of my carelessness. I looked at Kendrick and he looked back at me. "I love you so much you know that right." "Of course baby." he said, and I want us to work on this, I want us to do whatever is it that we can to make us better." I leaned over to him kissing him. "I missed you." He stared at me, "You done with the cocaine and shit, do you need rehab?" I shook my head no. "you sure, I'm with you 100%." "I'm done bae, I just want my family back that's all." "Me too." I scooted in closer to him on the couch and laid m head on his shoulder. This was the first time in an entire month that I had been under my husband and it felt just like the first time we had explored our feelings for each other. 

We stayed like that for about a hour, Yaya had fallen asleep so Kendrick put her in her room, while we went to his. "Your place is nice, I said settling myself on his bed. "Thank you." he told me. I don't know why but I started to tear up, and before I know it I was full blown crying. I pulled my knees up to my chest staring at him. "I'm sorry." was all that I could get out at the moment. Kendrick came over to me pulling my knees away from my chest, and settled himself in front of me between my legs and leaned in kissing my forehead."You're beautiful, you know that right?" he said reminding me of past times together. He leaned in to kiss me also wiping the tears form my face.

I deepened the kiss by pulling him into me. I wanted him so bad right now, I needed to feel him.

Kendrick PoV

I stared at her as I watched her cry. Her knees were pulled up to her chest and it broke my heart. I knew she was upset about me moving out and maybe I should have told her. right now she was probably thinking that this was a no go and that she caused it all, honestly I wanted that time to think without everything reminding me of her. It broke my heart that she would kiss Aubrey after she knew how I felt about him. It broke my heart that she told me that she had feelings for him, we were married any feelings that you have for someone else was disrespectful and you never act on them, but she did act on them. I was hurting and that's what made me leave. Now all I wanted to do was comfort her and pull her close to me, hold her make love to her and show her that I had forgiven her for everything. I wanted my family back.