Sonamy

**Opinion**

AAAHHH!! SONAMY!!!

Sorry... Fan girl mode just turned on for a moment but I'm calm now.

I freaking love Sonamy, this is my ultimate OTP!

Sure, Amy can be a little out of control and is always love struck whenever she sees Sonic, but her character is developing and she's become more independent in future games.

There has been a lot of reasons from fans to not shipping SonAmy, saying that they have an age gap, Sonic doesn't like her and Amy being to girly. (Although that's what I assume)

I have to say that Sonic and Amy's age gap isn't that big of a reason to not ship them. I mean, Sega never really made the characters age anyway and despite Sonic's birthday being celebrated Sega never really confirmed he's turned 16. Conclusion, not much of an age gap, Sonic and Amy's situation goes with Knuckles and Rouge as well, since these two also have some sort of an age gap.

Plus!

In the IDW comics, they made a great portrayal of Sonic and Amy's relationship! It's like a fresh new start for Amy, and who knows?

Sonic might even return her feelings...

***
Rating

100000000000000000/10
***

Tina: Will you calm down? You look like your gonna explode.

Nothing will calm me down when it comes down to Sonamy!!

Tina: 'face palm'