Drama Everywhere

Rachel's P.O.V

Yawns  Welp I'm up now. Last night was so fun. I feel sorry for dating Eliot. I shouldn't have done that but it was for Steph's sake. I can't believe Chloe liked me back. I turn around and Chloe's not there. The fuck. I get up and look around the room.

"Chloe!?" I ask. Maybe she's on the roof again.  I get changed then I climb up the roof. Of course. She's just sitting there and she's already dressed. Hehe. I got an idea. I go up to hear silently and grab her shoulders.

"BOO!" I shout

"Ah! Fuck!" She says jumping almost falling off the roof but I grab her hand.

"Holy shit, Price!" I say laughing so hard. Tears start coming out of my eyes for laughing so hard.

"Haha laugh it up, Amber." She says crossing her arms

"Sorry but that was funny as fuck" I say still laughing

"I almost fucking died how is that funny!" She says

"Because it was. You almost jumped out of your skin!" I say calming down a little bit

"Yeah whatever" She says

"I'm sorry but that was just funny. Why are you up here anyways?" I ask

"Uh.. N-No reason" She says looking away from me

"Chloe.. Please?" I say

"There's no reason." She says

"O..Okay. Come on we should get down now and get some breakfast." I say

"Ok" She says. I get down first and she follows after. 

"I gotta go brush my hair. You can go down stairs if you want. I'll be down there in a second" I tell her

"Okay" She says going down there

"Oh wait. Chloe?" I say

"Yeah?" She says turning around. I peck her on the lips.

"Morning" I say smiling

M-Morning, Rach" She says. I go in the bathroom and brush my hair then go downstairs.

"Morning Rachel!" Mom says smiling at me.

"Morning mom" I say smiling back. Chloe just smiles and me and I smile back. 

"Morning Chloe!" My mom says giving Chloe a huge smile

"Morning Rose!" Chloe says back smiling at her and hugging my side. I smile at her and blush a little as we sit down to eat.

Once we eat we get our bags and go off to school and get on the bus. We sit next to each other and listen to firewalk together. When the bus stops we get off and step onto campus.

"Hey you two" Dana says walking up to us

"Hey" Chloe and I say at the same time. We both blush as we look at each other.

"Am I missing something?" Dana asks smirking at us

"Uhhhhhh...Well.." I say blushing

"W-W-We're dating n-now" Chloe tells her going bright red which was cute. I nod in response and Dana starts squealing.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Dana says jumping up and down and then runs up to us and hugs us.

"Wait. How do I know this isn't a prank..?" She asks raising one eyebrow. I just grab Chloe's hands and kiss her. Chloe goes so red and I have to let out a giggle.