Ch 3 : Living with my brother !?

I stare at my phone as I wait impatiently for Walter to come . I saw them got distracted by the game and I take this chance to flee . I walk out from the game shop and wait outside for Walter . After a couple of mins a silver , Hyundai car brand stop in front of me . A tall male with long , purple hair walk out from the car .

 A tall male with long , purple hair walk out from the car

" I'm sorry to keep you waiting Master ", Walter bow . He open the car door for me and I went into the car . Walter close the door and went back into his seat . He began to drive ." How's your day ?", he ask .

" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "

" So do you meet your brother ?", he ask . I tense up when he call him my brother ." He's not my brother ", I said ." It's not great to say that Master , it's time for you and him to get along ", he said ." I can't . . .", I sigh ." It takes time Master ", he smile . I ignore him and stare at the window .

" Oh yea Master I need to tell you that I'll be working abroad for 2 whole years so my friend are going to take care of you ", he said as he stop the car . My eyes widen when I heard that ." Why ?", I ask with no emotion ." Because some urban business came up so I need to go help them . I'm so sorry Master ", he apologize ." It's alright Walter ", I said . I know how important his job is so I'm fine with it . 

Walter open the door for me and I walk out from the car . We lived in a luxury apartment . He carry my bags and open the house door for me ." What would you like to eat today Master ?", he ask while putting on the apron ." Can you make your special dish ?", I ask ." Yes Master ", he bow and went into the kitchen . I wonder how'll life be when he leave me . Walter in not a human he is one of the Clan Leaders but he quit . He take cares of me when he gone disappear . My heart feel sore but I didn't show it on my face .

Next day

" I had a friend living near the school and he's willing to take you in ", he said as he drive to our destination . After half an hour of driving we're there . Walter got my luggage out . I stare at the tall apartment . He lead me inside and we take the lift up . We get out from the elevator and Walter take me to a certain door . He ring the bell and the door open to reveal a tall man with blonde hair and blue eyes ." He look familiar ".

" Long time no see Frankenstein ", Walter greet ." Same to you Walter ", he greet . He turn his eyes on me and his eyes widen . He stare at me for some reason ." Mind if you don't stare at my Master ?", Walter ask with a bit of anger . He got back into his senses ." Would you mind taking his luggage in and I had something to tell my Master ", Walter ask ." No problem ", Frankenstein said and leave me with Walter ." Master I made out the list for you about what you should do without me ", he hand me a sheet of paper . The list include all the thing I need to take care of myself ." Remember what you should do without me ", he said worriedly ." I know ", I said ." That's good ", he smile and pat my head ." I'm not a child ", I said . He chuckle and give me a big hug . I almost choke myself ." I'll miss you Master ", he said with sadness . I hug back and buried my face into his chest . He release me and pat my head again ." See you after 2 years Master ", he bow ." See you Walter ", I said . 

Frankenstein take me into his house . I look around the room and saw 'him'." My name is Frankenstein and yours ?", he ask ." Gualtiero Nelo Raizel ", I said . His eyes widen when I say my name ." Nelo ", Rai said as he stand up from his couch ." Y-You're Nelo-Sama !?", Frankenstein say in surprise .  3 lad came out from the kitchen ." Who's this shorty ?", the guy with black hair with white line ask ." He look like Sir ", said the purple hair guy ." He does look like him ", said the silver hair guy . Then 5 Nobles appear . They say the same thing as well ." Don't be rude !", Frankenstein yell . All of them stop and they look frighten ." His name is Gualtiero Nelo Raizel and my Master brother . My friend Walter had tell me to take care of him . I want everyone to get on well with Nelo-Sama ", he said and everyone nod . The 3 human walk over to me ." I'm Tao ", said the black hair guy ." I'm Takeo and he is M-21 ", the purple hair guy introduce . Tao shake my hand friendly . I just gave him a nod ." You really look like Sir except much shorter ", Tao laugh ." What did you just say ?", Frankenstein ask with purple aura coming out ." N-Nothing boss ", Tao stutter .

Then the 5 Nobles walk up to me ." I'm Regis K. Landegre and she is Seira J. Loyard ", the Noble with white hair introduce ." I'm Rajak and this is  my brother Rael ", the blonde hair Noble introduce ." And I'm Karias ", another blonde guy introduce . I just simply give them a nod ." He really is Rai's brother ", they all thought .

" Nelo ", Rai said as he walk through the crowd ." I'm glad to see you again my brother ", he smile . Everyone was shock when they see him smile ." I'm not your brother ", I growl . The air around us became cold and everyone is silence ." You must be tired Nelo-Sama why don't I show you your room ", Frankenstein disturb the silence . I follow him to my room . I notice Rai is looking sad .

" Here's your room Nelo-Sama . If you need anything feel free to call me ", he bow and left the room . I gently put myself on the bed . My eyes become heavy ." Today sure is a tired day ", I say to myself . My eyes close as I feel myself drifting into darkness .

3rd person POV

" I know it's rude to say this but Master why did Nelo-Sama don't like you ?", Frankenstein ask which cause everyone's attention . Rai look down at his tea ," I don't know ". Everyone was confuse by their brother's relationship ." Do you care for Nelo-Sama ?", Seira ask ." I do ", Rai replied ." It seems like Nelo is the one who hate you ", Regis said ." But it's strange that he hate Sir because Sir didn't do anything to make people hate him ", Takeo said ." That's true ", said M-21 ." Then let us make them together again !", Tao suggest ." Are you going to make a weird plan again ?", Rael ask and everyone sweat drop ." My plan is not weird but if we leave thing be . They'll never get together again ", Tao said ." What do you think Frankenstein ?", Karias ask ." Hmm tell me your plan Tao ", Frankenstein said ." YEA !", Tao cheer ." I hope you don't mess thing up again ", Takeo sigh ." I won't ! So this is the plan ".

If you want to know why Nelo hate Rai so much then continue to read my story .