Ch 1 : Before I gone missing

I open up my eyes and is met by darkness itself , it seems like I'm still slumbering inside my dream

I open up my eyes and is met by darkness itself , it seems like I'm still slumbering inside my dream . Gentle as I force myself up and examine the old timekeeping hanging on the wall further in my view , 9:43 a.m is what it limbs pointing at (he can see in the dark). I yawn soundlessly before scratching my long raven , curled locks . My hair is tangled into thousand linked and it appears like I haven't brush for a long time . Getting up as to stroll toward the door . I twist the doorknob and to be welcomed by the cold air blow forward , came in contact with my already frozen skin . I walk through the dark hallway . It is silence like always . 

Into the kitchen which reveal no one there . The first thing I think of is tea . I make myself a fresh cozy tea , unlike my brother , I didn't put sugar in it . I drink the tea with small gulp , feeling the moisten liquid drowning my dried throat ." You're awake ". 

I turn around and saw 'him' with his usual poker face . He went to sit on the chair and make himself a coffee(I know he can't) . He added a lot of sugar in it . It is silence between us two . " How long have I slept ?", I question while looking at my tea . " 3 years ", he answer while focusing me carefully . 

Silence

When I drifted into slumber , I could sleep for a couple of years and the longest year that I have slept is 8 . I finish drinking my tea and went out the kitchen without looking back at him . 

" Where is his servant Frankenstein ? Well it not that I would care ." Every time I wake up , I always went to somewhere in the mansion . Raizel always find where room I was in . I didn't saw his servant , did Cadis Etrama Di didn't told him about my existence or is it that Cadis Etrama Di don't want him to see me ? I shake my head telling myself to stop thinking . I stop at a certain room and went in . It is the library , when I wake up I went to the library because I love books . I search for a couple of novels that I've never read before and then I sit on the couch begin to read . I didn't stop reading even night and day I still reading . I don't know how many days or month has been that I've started to read and the room is always dark . 

I close the book and look to see a pile of books or novel in front of me . I put the books away and take one with me . I walk out the room and walk to the kitchen to take a cup of tea . When I'm finish I went to the living room . I sat down on the sofa and look at the ceiling . I close my eyes and let myself to relax . I then feel someone is in the room . I turn around and saw  Cadis Etrama Di . " How was your day ?", he ask . I stay quiet . He look at my hand and saw me carrying a book , he knows what I'm doing . He sat down in front of me . He take a sip of a coffee . Silence . " How long is it ?", I ask . " 2 and a half year ", he said . Like always I was too obsess with the books . I stand up and walk out the sitting room didn't want to be with him . I walk back to my room . I gently put myself down on the bed and close my eyes . I wonder how long will this time be .

A couple of year later

I gently open my eyes . I get up and look at the clock , it's 10 a.m . I scratch my head and my hair is all tangled up . I walk out from the room and walk through the hallway . It is silence and it almost like the end of the world . I walk to the kitchen and make myself a tea . I look around and didn't saw 'him' . I stay here for a couple of hour , still not here . I walk around the mansion and I didn't feel his presence or his servant . " Where has he gone ?" I walk to his room and there is no one here , only his curtain is open . I walk over to the desk that is in front of the window . I saw a letter and open it . " Dear Gualtiero Nelo Raizel , I know you wonder where is your brother is . If you want to know please come to my castle . Don't worry I have descend away all the vampire in the castle . I hope to see you there . By Lord ".(don't know his name)

After I received the letter I teleport to the castle . It been a long time since I'm first came here . I walk in and saw the lord . " Welcome Gualtiero Nelo Raizel , it been 534 years since we've met ", he said happily . He hadn't change at all . I gave him a serious look telling him stop joking around . He notice that , he stay silence for a minute and his face turn into a sad expression . " He disappear ", he said . After he said that , I was surprise but I didn't show that expression . " Don't worry we would find him as quick as possible ", he said . I stay silence and don't know  what to do . " You could stay with me if you lonely , there is a lot of room . Feel free to live here ", he said . " There is no need to ", I said . He look at me surprise ," You look just like Raizel ", he said . I turn around and walk away . Didn't like he to compare me and Cadis Etrama Di together . " Where are you going ?", he ask . " A place where no one knows ", I said and teleport away . 

I look at the sea thinking what should I do next . " Maybe I should disappear".

A little information about Gualtiero Nelo Raizel

He is shy and untalkative . He is a bit shorter and younger than Rai . He didn't like to be around with anyone . He like furry animals . Like the color black . He is almost a thousand years old younger than Rai . He is like a small brother to Rai but Nelo didn't think it that way . His power is not blood . He control shadow . I am still thinking about his power , in the chapter you will see some of his power .