𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Come onnnn, just smile! Don't make me tickle it out of you~!"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

⊱ 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 ⊰
"Hi! I'm Aimi! Wanna be friends?"
Aimi Tsukino

⊱ 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 ⊰
"My friends call me Mi-Mi sometimes, but I usually just go by Aimi."
You can also make some up if you want

⊱ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ⊰
"Hey! I'm very clearly a girl!"

⊱ 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ⊰
"Straight as a ruler!"

⊱ 𝐀𝐠𝐞 ⊰
"Fifteen years young!"
15

⊱ 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 ⊰
"Oh! It's the nineteenth of July!"

⊱ 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⊰
"Human and proud!"

⊱ 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ⊰
"No need to stare, silly! I'm not going anywhere!"
Being 5'7"/170cm, Aimi is about average height and probably won't grow any taller. In terms of physique she is within the recommended weight category for her age, and you won't find a single blemish on her lightly tanned skin as she takes excellent care of herself. Her eyes are large and round, with the same red-to-yellow gradient as her twin's. Again, her hair is also the same shade of vibrant pink, however hers is considerably longer, more wavy, and falls to her upper back. White and pink are the two colours she tends to favour when it comes to clothing, but really any bright and happy colours are a possibility for her. She's never ever seen wearing anything dark and gloomy, unless the setting calls for it. Usually she wears blouses tucked into a high-waisted skirt, with thigh-high socks and cute Mary Janes. She also has many different hair accessories that match with her outfits, but her favourites are all in the shape of bows and ribbons.

⊱ 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ⊰"I'm a super positive person if you couldn't already tell!"Aimi's entire personality can basically be summed up just by calling her a girly-girl

⊱ 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ⊰
"I'm a super positive person if you couldn't already tell!"
Aimi's entire personality can basically be summed up just by calling her a girly-girl. She's obsessed with keeping up to date with the latest fashion trends, taking care of her appearance, and buying a lot more clothes and make-up than a girl needs in her life. Top that off with her fear of insects and rodents and you've basically got yourself a typical popular girl from some cheesy TV drama. While those sorts of girls are usually portrayed as being air-headed, though, Aimi is different. She has her moments where certain phrases just go over her head, but usually she can be quite intelligent- especially when it comes to more emotional things. She's definitely more of an empath than a math nerd.