All of us wearing a dark make up and the same red lipstick to add more sexiness

When we arrive at the party, almost everyone had been there, talking, drinking, dancing and of course making out. Nadine decided to bring me and Becca to the bar first before we need to deal with anyone in here. Sky and Sean must be somewhere in here but I feel happy with Nadine and Becca to spend time with me first.

I think I will be in here for an hour then I will get back to my room and take a really good sleep.

"What do you want?" Nadine asked me.

"Uhm...Vodka I think!" I said and Becca asking for a beer. Nadine give me my first shot and I drink it in one gulp while Becca looking at me.

"I am fine, Becs." I told her and I ask for my second shots. Twenty minutes later I look at Sean who came to Becca and asking her to dance, then Sky who kiss Nadine in front of me. Here I am, lonely and broken hearted.

"You should dance with us, Willow!" Called Sean and he pull my hand.

For a while I'm dancing with Sean and Becca on the dance floor until I feel bored and decide to go back to the bar to get my shots and then going to the balcony to get some fresh air.

When I'm outside, the fresh air is enough to make me feel better. I look at London street that still quite crowded even though it's already ten pm until someone behind me clear their throat.

I turn my body and I look at Meghan. She is wearing a very short black dress with a bangs and bun for her hairstyle.

She walks towards me, full of confidence and looking at me from head to toe

She walks towards me, full of confidence and looking at me from head to toe. "Look who we have here." She said when she looks at me after she is done checking me.

I rolled my eyes.

"You dress like a nun, you know? You are absolutely don't have any fashion sense on yourself." She said to me.

"If you are here only to insult my fashion sense then you better go. I don't have any time to hear it."I said to her.

Meghan is laughing now, "You still act like you are a strong woman when you know you are far from that. You are nothing." She said this time.

I exhale my breath, "You still think that you are the better one huh? Do you think Clyde will keep doing the wedding?" asked Meghan this time.

I look at her, "Meghan...What do you want to said to me?" I asked her again.

I'm so fucking tired with her drama!

Hell, I am tired with this bitch always trying to make her looked higher than me when I don't give a single shit about it.

"I just want you to take a look on your mirror because you are not special just like what you think Clyde make you look like. Oh did you know, Clyde will be dump you soon and humiliated you. He told me his plan you know but here I am being a nice friend for you, I will give you a head first so you could safe yourself from embarrassment." She said to me innocently.

"Meghan....Here I told you something, if you done all of this speech only to make me hating on Clyde and so you could have him then don't bother...Take him for all I care because I don't give a shit about that. You always gonna be a mistress because all of his family wants me to be his wife and we never called off our wedding of. Clyde is just playing with your small brain, Meg. You should know better. Why Clyde suddenly getting back to you after all this month he is begging me to try out our relationship?" I told her and Meghan looking at me with hatred.

Well, I would die if that look could kill me.

After a while, Meghan is laughing like a psyco,"Willow, Willow, still being those innocent woman here, I see. Let me tell you the truth. Clyde is always been with me after all this time. He kept texting me, talking about how boring you are to me. We secretly dating you know behind your back. How do you think Clyde could be fine without having sex? Me. Oh one thing, the truth might be hurt but...The reasons why Clyde agree to marry you is because he needs to take what his grandpa inherited to him. All he need to agree to marry you get the money, shares, everything and then dump you."

I shook my head now. I couldn't believe this bitch.

"Awh, you don't know about this are you? Let me tell you more, Do you think from where he could pay all those condo you bought? It's all from the money that his grandpa gave him. He already got everything and he think that it's time to dump you and so, he going back to me and make everyone think that there is nothing between you and him. Do you really trust him to be a faithful soon to be husband of yours when he slept with me on the night both of you getting engaged? Do you think he could change in a really short time? He is paying those condo and put your name on the paper is only for paying you after you let him willingly using yourself for him to get his inheritance."

Now, I can't hold my tears anymore,"N-n-no. Cly—de....Won't...D-ddd—do, that!" I shout at her.

Meghan is still laughing at me, "I know it hurts to hear what his plan behind your back but it is the truth." She said again and now she looked at someone that stood behind me.

I turn my back and I saw Clyde who standing there looking between me and Meghan.

"You can ask him if I lie to you...Clyde will be provides you with truth because this is the dead end for you, Willow Woods. You are not as special as he made you look like." Said Meghan then she walk passing me and Clyde.

I can't hold my tears and I can't see Clyde right now. Not after everything that Meghan said.

Can I really trust him to change in a short time to be a faithful boyfriend when the night we got engaged he is just sleeping with Meghan without thinking about me or our family?

Did he really pay for those condo and put my name on the paper so he could dump me without feeling bad about it?

Am I that easy for him to treating me like garbage?

After all trust I put out for him, he only using me to get into his inheritance?

He is still having an affair with Meghan behind my back when he said that he won't repeat his mistake with her?

My head just spinning with so much questions and doubt that I have for Clyde but no one could give me the answer except him.

He never tell me anything about his situation or his inheritance or being honest to me that he still have a feeling with Meghan.

He is playing with my heart just like he is playing with his sport car.

Oh God, what should I've done? I am lost.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

What do you think guys about Meghan and Willow confrontation ??

Should Clyde told Willow about his inheritance and his grandpa' wishes from the very beginning rather than hiding it instead ?

let me know what you guys think 😆

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!
LOVE YOU!

until then bubbye 👋👋👋

Love,
M.F 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXOXO!