Sleepover at the Grandparent's

Start from the beginning

"Ready to sleep at grandma and grandpas?" I coo at Blaine as he still drunk from his bottle

"Kurt?" I hear Sebastian call me.

"Yeah?" I call back as he walked inside.

"Urm Santana's here but Britt's asleep and doesn't really want to move her, are we done and packed with everything?" He asks.

"Well, I have to wait for the dishwasher to finish or I could just turn it off" I shrug as I get up and turn it off.

"Other than that, we're done?" He asks as he clips Blaine into his car seat.

"Yeah" we head out and lock up. Sebastian and Blaine get in so that Santana can quickly move Brittany from seat to seat and we could quickly hop in and start moving.

"Phew" Santana says once we make a move.

"Ehhh" Blaine whines half way through the ride.

"What's wrong, buddy?" Sebastian asks him.

"Ehhh" he almost cries.

"Is he alright?" I ask Bas.

"He wants to get out, he's going against his harness"

"There should be some toys in his bag" I say to Bas. He pulls out a Winnie the Pooh teething toy thing.

"What's this?" Bas coos

"What's this?" Bas coos. We were about five minutes away and Brittany woke up, crying.

"Mummy" she sobs.

"Aww, it's ok honey, just another couple minutes and mummy will grab you, ok?" She coos as she turns around.

"AAAHHH" she sobs again.

"Britt, look, you're sitting next to uncle Sebastian" she tries to cheer her up.

"I" Brittany smiles at him.