Play Me Till Your Fingers Bleed

Start from the beginning

He took a breath. It was now or never, he had to man up and apologise to the person he loved. They'd had a terrible fight, but it wasn't so serious - not to break them up. This was only a matter of pride.

"Go!" Hermione said, pushing him out of his chair.

He turned around to look at her. "Mione, I will murder him. I can't stand him, he's touching all over my boyfriend!"

"Move!" Ron instructed. "Go get him!"

In the meantime, Ginny and Luna were celebrating their special occasion.

Luna was wearing the dress she had worn when they got together, it was black with blue abstract figures drawn all over. She had one of the blue gloves as a necklace - there were two holes and inside of it ran a silver chain.

"Exactly two and a half months ago," she said, grinning excitedly. "You finally saw the light and started dating me, forgetting about the Wrackspurts."

Ginny giggled. Her girlfriend was truly a special snowflake, she was so pure and perfect and, well, hers. She was sure, now, that she had found the one.

"I'm glad I did, I would have been with you much earlier had I not been so scared." The redhead said.

"Yeah, you would always ignore my signs." said Luna, rolling her eyes.

"Nah I just wouldn't acknowledge them." said Ginny.

"Yeah then you went to get confused with Harry, who is literally, the gayest wizard ever." Luna observed.

"We were really the worst couple." Ginny began, "A gay and a lesbian."

"Yeah I agree, you and I are better than anyone else, together." Luna smiled.

Ginny gave a soft laugh. Luna found that her laugh was her favourite sound in the world, it was so cute and always made her squeal.

"Happy fourth month-and-a-half-a-versary, Lu. Hoping this will the fourth of many." Ginny said, smiling fondly.

"Happy fourth month-and-a-half-a-versary, baby girl. Here," the Ravenclaw girl pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket. "This is us."

It was a moving drawing of the two girls, Luna was kissing Ginny on the cheek while hugging her.

They were both wearing the jumpers Molly had made them for Christmas, Luna had her hair tied in a messy bun, set into place with her wand.

The redhead in the drawing would blush every time the blonde kissed her cheek.

The real Ginny took it and looked at it. She couldn't stop smiling, so much so that her face cramped.

"It's so beautiful!" she said.

"Nothing is more beautiful than you." her girlfriend said, dancing a bit.

At this, Ginny blushed.

There she was, looking so bashful and adorable, blushing at her compliments.

Luna loved the effect she had on her girlfriend. Everything about her was beautiful, her hair, her freckles, her bright brown eyes, her lips... but she was also beautiful on the inside. She was fun to be around, she had a good heart and a bright mind... she loved her. She had never told her before, not in the 'girlfriend way'. Now, it was the right time to do so. Without further hesitation, she blurted it out.

"I love you, Ginevra Weasley."

Ginny looked at her girlfriend with heart-shaped eyes.

She had been waiting for her to tell her that for a very long time.