Halloween Speacial at 10 O'clock at night because I can

There's a fucking shit ton of fucking cussing in this so befuckingware.

This is not how you thought the night would plan out.

But, shit happens.

_________

"I don't wanna go Thomas." You really didn't, haunted houses weren't your thing.

"Please! I'll never ask you for anything ever again! I'll buy you candy!"He gave puppy dog eyes.

"Fine!" You were actually doing this.

__________

"I change my mind." You went to walk away.

The house was terrifying.

"We're already here!" Thomas whined.

He's acting different.

"Fine." You mumbled, this just feels off.

__________

You eerily walked though the house. Ghouls and ghosts popped out of every corner.

"T-thomas?" You whispered.

He wasnt there.

You turned around frantically. In your panic backed into something, well, someone.

"My apologies for frightening you Y/n." Spoke a monotone voice.

You whipped around. "Thomas!"

"Yes?"

"Don't do that you asshat!"

And you two continued through the house.

_________

You didnt know how long you were there. You couldn't see the entrance, or any signs of an exit.

Out of no where, a vampire popped out in front of you.

You screamed.

Thomas nudged you behind him.

"Fear not fair maiden, fore I shall protect you." He declared.

Is that... no... it is.

"Where the hell did you get a sword thomas?!" You shouted. What the fuckity fuckface was happening?

"Uh...." He paused, before changing topics. "Onward!" He shouted.

Uhm... okay.

________

You could see the exit.

You just wanted to go home and curl into a ball.

"T-thomas." You were literally shaking. You didn't like these things.

"Y-yeah?" Thomas replied, his voice seemed just as shakey.

You turned to look at him, he had dark make up under his eyes.

"We sh-should just leave." You suggested. After today, you'd never leave your house again. Not that you really do anyways. You introverted fuck.

"Ye-yeah." He mumbled.

You hurried towards the exit.

________

Upon exiting you came across 4..? more Wait, no. Five more Thoma-what the fuck?

You decided to voice your thoughts.

"What. The. Fuck." You said loudly.

"Now now kiddo, watch you language." The one guy with glasses giggled.

"Bite me." You rolled your eyes.

"Y/n, let me explain." Thomas? Is it Thomas? I don't fucking know. The one person pleaded.

"Explain what?! How there are fucking fi-six!? Six! Of you?!"

"These are aspects of my personality!"He shouted. HOLD UP. HE SHOUTED? OH I DONT THINK SO.

"Dont shout at me Th- Whoever the fuckity fuck you are!" Serioisly though, is this Thomas?

"I'm sorry. And I'm Thomas." He said calmly.

"What about the rest of you? Names please, so I can scream at you by name."

"Patton." The guy said meekly, he must really not like the swearing.

"Roman." Okay, nickname is lame overdramatic sword man.

"Logan." He sounds like a fucking robot.

"My name is not Deciet." Dumbass.

"Virgil." He seemed to not care. Though he was glaring at the creepy Halloween decorations.

"So what was this? You fucking set up this fucking house, and scared the living shit out of me, to introduce me to your "sides"!?" You didn't know whether to be pissed, or suprised at his effort.

"Uh... ha... yeah..."

"Cool." You shrugged.

Everyone stared at you like you had fou- no, six heads.

"You- you're okay with this?" Thomas gasped.

"I mean.. Sure. Ima be a petty bitch about it for weeks, but I mean, it's cool."

Patton smiled widely.

"However!" You interjected. "This bitch was promised candy, and she wants her fucking candy."

-598-

STORYTIME

OKAY, so last year I went to some Halloween thing with my dad and my little sister. And this person started picking on me. Then my sister started making fun of me, and her name's Emma, so I was like "shut up Emma!" Then this fucking guy in a doctor outfit, started doing an Elmo impression and he shouts "you tell Elmo shut up!" HE SOUNDED JUST LIKE ELMO I SHIT YOU NOT. Oh my fucking God I needed to get out of this place. So I sprinted past Elmodoctorguy and out of the door and over to the place where we were going to get on a different a Halloween your thing. Then Emma looks at me and starts making fun of me again and then I said "shut up Emma!" AND THE SAME FUCKING GUY shows up and is like "you tell Elmo shut up!" THEN he sprayed me in the face with the fUCKING SQUIRT BOTTLE. And that is why I am now terrified of Elmo.