12. Patton

Hope you enjoy!

Hope you enjoy!

You were currently throwing your things all over your room. You remember your notebook being on your dresser, and now it's gone.

You heard awwing and gasping from the other room. "Fuck it." You whisper yelled, and went to check out the noises.

You walked into the living room to see Morality sitting on the couch, looking at...

"My notebook!!!" You gasped, cheeks turning a bold red. Patton turned to see you and gasped before holding the notebook closer to himself.

"I wanna look at the pictures of the puppies, they're so cute!!! If they were real I'd snatch them up and cuddle them forever." Patton cooed, while your cheeks somehow managed to get darker.

You ran towards Patton, and began to fight for the notebook.

You yanked the notebook so hard, you fell backwards and, due to the death grip he had on the notebook, he fell on top of you.

And his lips crashed onto yours.

He pulled away his cheeks matching yours, as well as his shocked expression.

"I'm so sorry! It's just, you and the notebook and I I'm sorry I shouldn't have..." You endlessly mumbled apologies to Patton.

With a sudden boost of confidence, Patton cut off your rambling with another kiss.

"Maybe the kiss wasn't an accident..." Patton says, trailing off at the end.

You blush again.

"I've liked you for a while. I would even go as far as saying I love you." He whispered.

He stared into your eyes, his left hand resting on your cheek, as his right hand holds your forgotten notebook.

"I-i love you too Patton." You whispered quietly.

You smiled his signature grin, and kissed you a third time. You kissed him back, loving the passion building around the two of you.

"Let's see how our kiddos react." He smiled.

You chuckled and nodded your head.

'Ohh boy...' You thought, as Patton took you to tell the others.

~324~