Part 7: Hide and seek

Começar do início

God heard his pray when he stepped close to the stairs. Old and dusty wooden stairs with a hidden door beneath. He turned the old tiny nob and quickly made his way inside allowing him to breath... almost. The huge amount of dust made difficult such basic activity as breathing.

Between coughs and quiet curses Craig took his phone from his pocket, touching the screen gave him a tiny light to confirm his theory, spiderwebs all around were hanging from the roof to the floor. Spiders of many sizes and colors walked around the white bridges without trouble.

The room was almost empty, just a few forgotten books here and there, they were all grey. Yet placing a finger on the cover revealed how colorful the books actually were and how time had coated their bright colors with a dense layer of dirt. How many years has passed since actual people used a library? They had one at school, but few used to go there and they were all students forced to pick a book for a research or a specific lecture.

Looking up Craig noticed a few cracks, all the way down he could see between the stairs planks whenever spider town leaved a clean spot.

"Oh, shit!"

Craig yelled whispered feeling the spiders crawling on him, he shoved the little intruders away from him still figuring out how to breath properly. The dust was flaying around and sneeze was not a great idea right now.

Looking back at his phone he decided to call for help, if Tweek wouldn't listen to him maybe someone else could talk to him and finally solve everything. Token was out the options thanks to the last call. He had just one option left.

"Craig...? Do you know what time it is...?"

"Clyde please! I need your help."

"The great Craig Tucker asking a simple mortal like me for help?"

"Clyde! I'm serious!"

"Why are you like yelling but not loud?"

"Tweek is chasing me... I can't let him hear where I am right now!"

"WHAT!? WHY!?"

"Shhh! Don't talk too loud! You can even hear someone breathing in this place. He might hear you..."

"Oh-Ok, sorry... why is he chasing you?"

"I dunno at all! At first I tough it was a Cartman's thing, but seems like he is not involved at all..."

"At all?"

"He is crazy, but I still feel like he did something to me to fall for Tweek, it's weird."

"Ok, so if that's discarded what now?"

"Well... he said something about... ehm... Tweek being sexually frustrated?"

"WHAT!?"

"Clyde! Can you keep it the fuck down!?"

"Sorry man, but... I dunno... I don't think so"

"What do you mean? You don't think so?"

"Ehmm... yes and no."

"Mind to explain?"

"Well, look dude... we all know Tweek's parents didn't show him much love at all. The poor thing has been years starving for affection until you appear in his life as his boyfriend... so he might be a little lovesick, and considering how passionate the guy is when he wants wouldn't surprise he has had some... impure thoughts involving you on them."

"Thanks! Now I feel better since you confirmed he wants to rape me, asshole..."

"What? He wouldn't! Tweek will just be Tweek and either yell it at your face or give you fools proof hints about it."