Train

At the moment me, Mimosa, Yuno, and Klaus were on the Hogwarts Express. When the old man arrived early this morning he took us to the train station, he wanted to make sure Voldemort didn't try anything so he had us go, and he wanted us to try and get acquainted with someone.

"Captain, are you sure you don't want us to fly outside to assist with patrol?" Mimosa asked, a bit on edge since we still know next to nothing about the current situation of this world.

"No I think we'll be fine." I go back to my book as we still had quite a while before we arrived. So far we've had no visitors which made me think we'd get there without any intteruptions.

Ten minutes later I was proven wrong. A platinum blonde kid and two very large boys came through the door with a very high and mighty attitude. If I didn't have to deal with this pretty much everyday of my life then I might be a tiny bit intimidated.

"Anything we can help you boys with, if not then please leave."

"So it's true then, Harry Potter has finally come to Hogwarts. Leave us, me and your master have some business." That didn't go over well with anyone as the stuck up brat clearly found out. If I didn't stop them then he'd be dead four times over. No one talks to my men that way.

Using my Thief Magic I opened a portal beneath their feet and sent them to where I think the bathrooms are head first. That'll teach them a lesson.

"Captain I apologize, I acted very rashly."

"There's no need Klaus, it took everything I had not to assault the little bastard. I don't care who he thinks he is, he actually had the nerve to try and boss me around, listen up, from now on your orders are to not hold back on anyone like those idiots, just don't kill anyone." Getting three nods I went back to my book.

"Mr. Potter, I understand there was a bit of an incident on the train this evening. Please allow me to reassure you that something like this will not occur again. The children are being properly reprimanded as we speak and due punishment shall be handed out once they are sorted." Dumbledore said, his eyes weirdly twinkling as always as me and the others were sitting at the recently expanded table and Dumbledore was apologizing for what happened having received a message from me earlier that day.

"I should very well hope so, as a knight I find it distasteful to have to deal with unruly children such as them." Brushing past the ancient headmaster me and the rest of my squad members who'd come with me sit at the table and wait for everyone to come in and the sorting to begin.

"Now that we've all been fed and watered, I'd like to introduce a new member of our staff this year as well as a change in the curriculum. Starting Monday, all students from first to seventh year will be, instead of the usual Defense Against the Dark Arts, will be a new class called Natural Magic. The instructor for this class will be Captain Potter, and his associates who have generously agreed to help each of you to be prepared for the coming conflict so that you can protect yourselves." Taking that as my cue I stand up and give a brief introduction.

"Hello everyone, as the old man just said, my name is Harry Potter, captain of the Golden Dawn. We are Magic Knights from another dimension, we work for the protection of the Clover Kingdom. Although the magic we use, and what you use is entirely different, we will help to train you all during the short time we will be in this school. My friends here will be helping you as well." Sitting back down I let the old man continue to drone on with the rest of his lecture. Once everyone had left it was just us and the teachers. 

"Follow me, I shall lead you to where you'll be staying, and in the morning I'll show you to your classroom, which will also serve as your office."

"That won't be necessary. We'll be back in time for the first class. Let's go team." Opening up another portal of Spatial Magic they head back to their base in the Clover Kingdom, unknowingly pissing off one old man as he was hoping to get an opportunity to learn more about the strange new magic and this strange other world.