Rules seven and eight and joining a rebellion.

Start from the beginning

Bebe claps.

"Consider it a.... game of sorts," the teacher continues on.

"They're trying to cover our asses!" Bebe says.

She gets up.

"They're trying to get us away from danger but they can't! They are unable to! The more they'll try, the more they'll fuck our lives sideways with a chainsaw. We need to show them!" Bebe says.

Nichole nods, clapping along with Red and Millie... Kenny joins in.

"Aaah (I) haven't heard a better idea in ages!" Millie says loudly.

"Alright class," the teacher says, loudly.

We go quiet, all of us. I'm fairly certain the mutual respect has grown on both sides from this.

"You May use my classroom for this," she says.

"But what about your job?" Token asks.

Always considering others.

"Do you really think I can't get a job if this falls apart? My child is in this school, effected by these stupid bans."

I nod and the bell rings.

"Outside! Go ahead, class!"

We leave out of the classroom, putting shoes on before leaving onto the yard. Stan grabs me and drags me far far away from the rest of the students.

"Hey," I say.

He laughs.

"Hey. So, I had a question to ask of you," he says.

"Yes, I'm queer, no, I don't like you. Thanks," I say.

"I wasn't going to ask-," he says.

I shrug.

"Who do you like?" He asks.

I roll my eyes.

"Isn't it technically illegal?" I ask.

"They can't exactly fuck us over that bad. It's still gonna happen," Stan says.

I roll my eyes.

"Not in my case. He's straight," I say.

Stan actually hits his face.

"Kyle. Token, right?" He asks.

I nod.

"There is nothing straight about him! Are you this oblivious? He obviously like you," Stan says.

Oh mr. Oblivious is talking to me about being oblivious. Maybe he could understand that Wendy's smitten with him if he stopped trying to fix my love life!

"So go to him and tell him how you feel," Stan says.

"I don't know," I mutter, quietly.

That's something really scary for me.

"Go on. I guarantee he likes you back," Stan says.

He starts dragging me to Wendy and Token. Goddamnit Stan! Stop being a good friend and let me be an idiot, please! It's too scary for me to even try.

"Hey Ky," Token says.

"H-Hi," I say.

I don't normally stutter! Not even with people I like! It's the damn pressure!

"How are you?" Token asks.

Oh God this is awkward. Let me go let me go let me go let me go! I can't take it! Too much pressure! And now I sound like Tweek! Fuck!

"Be honest. Do you two like each other?" Wendy asks.

Oh Goddamnit Wendy I expected you to be above Stan's 'shipping' shit. He's been doing this since Kenny introduced him to it in sixth grade! But at least he's slightly respectful unlike many people from what I hear.

"I mean-it's illegal," Token states.

"You know what, Token?" Stan asks.

Token looks at him.

"So is using some places wi-fi without permission and guess what, you've done it, I've done it, everyone has done it," Stan says.

He just smiles at us.

"I want him to be happy and if he likes you and you him, I think it's only fair of you to try. There isn't anything valid between you, nothing that wouldn't be incredibly stupid," Stan says.

Oh say that when you've tried confessing that you still like Wendy but are too fucking oblivious to realise it.

"I...," Token starts.

He takes a deep breath.

"Fuck it," she says.

I look at him.

"They're right! I do like you! I have for forever! Honestly, just fuck it! It's not like I have anything to lose!" He says.

He sounds mainly annoyed.

"I like you too," I say.

Stan actually hugs Wendy to himself, saying something about shipping while Wendy just blushes.