Bubble Bath || Shu

Bubble baths
The inner Connie in all of us..
bUbbLe bAths

Y/N - Your Name
S/N - Son Name

includes; fluff <3

Start

For Shu, it had been a very long day.
He arrived home from work, a tired mess but still hot though.
You had just put your 5-month-old son to bed and had just come downstairs for some me time, but then your plans changed when your sleepy fiancé walks in.
"Baby..." you sigh.
He had always worked himself way too hard, which is a different side of Shu, but you found it inspiring that someone so lazy had so much persistence with work.
"Just trying to earn a living, Y/N."

"I told you not to work so hard though.." You walk over to him and take off his jacket.

"I'm capable of taking my own jacket off." He declares, completely avoiding your statement.

You huff "I'm only helping. Stop being so stubborn."
Shu grunts as he kicks off his shoes. He then surprises you by embracing you into his warm arms. You smile and rubs his arms, "Say... what if I run you a bubble bath?"
Shu thought for a moment "Hm... okay then." He picks you up bridal style and then heads upstairs. You love it when he does this, you feel very safe and it gives you time to fantasise about your wedding day and night.

Your taken out of your thoughts by Shu gently placing you down.
"Let me do this, Y/N..."

"No, I refuse. Go and get undressed."

"Y/N..-"

"Now."

It takes a while, but Shu finally obliges. He loves to tease you sometimes. He finds you quite sexy when you're angry or frustrated.
You rinse the bath quickly then place the plug in and run the hot water because you know how Shu loves his boiling hot baths, especially with bubbles. So, you added about half a bottle of bubble bath.

Bubble baths were a safe haven to you and Shu. When things were difficult, or when you argued, you run yourselves a bath. It relaxes your mind and muscles. Peaceful. A place of sanctuary.

A smile appears on Shu's face when he walks into the bathroom.

A blush appears on your face when he walks into the bathroom.

Although Shu is your fiancé, you still blush at his perfectly, sculpted, god like, body.

"Dad bod does not exist in your vocabulary I see.."

He smirks. "Can't say the same with you and the word flustered..."

Your cheeks redden "You're so cheeky!"

"You started it."

You place your hands on your hips "Yeah, yeah whatever. Just get in, it's getting cold."

"If it gets cold in less than 3 minutes, you haven't done it-"

"Get in."

"Alright alright..."

Shu walks slowly over to the bath tub.

"You coming in?"

"Not a good idea."

He pouts, childish but adorable.
"Ah fine." He lies back and you immediately see his muscles relax and eyes close.

"Ahh..."

You smile and get up and kneel beside the bathtub. "It's like bathing S/N."

He opens one eye. "How was he today?"

You get some shampoo and rub it into your hands then massage your fingers through Shu's hair and smile "He was great"

Shu smiles "Good.."

You and Shu spent some time together in the bathtub and you finally got in yourself as well.

bath {bäth}–(noun)
a place to wash your
worries away • serenity

End