''He smells so good.'' Stan, another alpha, moaned and licked his lips.

''Behave.'' Louis snarled at him. ''It's an omega. Rather young. I thought that I'd give him a chance to tell me what's wrong before I... Before I'd kill him.''

''You're kidding, Louis. He's a stranger!'' Stan yelled, the whole pack cowering back when the boy stirred slightly.

Louis held his nose in the air and carried the unconscious lad to his own house where he dressed him in boxers, sweatpants and a shirt that was way too big on the boy's body.

It showed off his neck where and an ugly wound was. Louis assumed that someone had tried to claim him but did not succeed. Poor boy.

There was a small part within Louis' chest that told him to be careful with the omega, but the alpha decided to ignore it. His pack didn't trust the omega so neither could he.

''Wake up.'' He said, using his alpha voice, knowing that an omega as young as this one could never disobey his orders. He shook Harry's shoulder gently, already hating himself for using his alpha voice on the smaller wolf.

The boy's eyes fluttered open before he yelled in fear when he saw Louis scary posture.

''Stop! It's okay, I won't hurt you.'' Louis said and held up his hands in defence when the boy tried to move away.

''Tell me your name?'' He asked softly.

''H-Harry.'' The omega stammered.

''Harry... Are you okay, Harry? That wound looks nasty. Does it hurt? Do you need help?'' Louis said.

Harry looked around, pulling the shirt up to cover the bite mark. ''No. It's fine, I-I guess it'll heal.''

''That's good. If you're up for it, you can join the rest of our feast. We can talk about all this in the morning?'' Louis said, figuring that that would be a good moment to test if Harry was trustworthy.

Harry's eyes started to shine and a shy, uncertain smile formed on his broken lips.

''Really?''

''Yes,'' Louis replied and grabbed Harry's upper arm. ''of course.''

Harry whimpered, smile falling from his face when he realized that Louis would maybe not be so kind to him.

''I-I-''

''C'mon, Harry. Let me introduce you to my pack.''

The alpha guided a trembling Harry onto a small stage and coughed.

''Everyone, this is Harry. Be careful with him. As you can see he had a rough journey and he needs something to distract him from it. Now let us feast.'' Louis said and helped Harry down the stage.

Harry whimpered and looked at the hateful eyes around them. He understood, really.

They couldn't just accept a lone wolf to live with them. They couldn't be nice like that just yet. Omega spies were everywhere after all.

Louis sat down in a chair and looked whilst the party started.

It was rare for Louis to let another wolf into his pack. They really had to earn it and Harry hadn't earned it yet.

Harry pressed his hand over his neck when he saw some other omegas stare at the wound with wondering eyes.

Of course, the omegas in Louis' pack were treated with respect and the only things alphas and betas did to them was protect them and mate with them. Love them...

Harry was standing next to a long table filled with drinks and food. He grabbed a glass of lemon water, slowling bringing it to his lips to sip the water, his throat burning when he swallowed the cold liquid.