08

; i love u...

Seungmin stayed at Hyunjin's side. Staring at the elder's beautiful face. An idea came up to his mind which he never done it before.

He leaned over to Hyunjin's face and slowly put a peck on the elder's lips. He blushed on what he have done. He sat on the single couch and fell asleep.

He won't remember this...

                                    ×

The sun rays onto the huge window which made Seungmin to wake up. He rubbed his eyes before realizing he has a blanket on him.

He checked the sofa infront of him and Hyunjin's already gone.

He stood up and immediately look for Hyunjin if he's still around. He already checked him everywhere but he found nothing.

Taking care of him feels really good, atleast i've felt his lips last night... hope he won't remember it.

He shoved his hands on his face thinking what he had done.

“whatever” he mumbled. The thought of Hyunjin's performance on Friday came up to his mind and it will be the day after tomorrow.

His eyes widened when he realized about the time knowing he has class periods in 8.

/time skipped/

His steps are getting faster as he's on his way to the library. He's on a hurry. Suddenly, his phone rang.

Great, why now?

He rolled his eyes while tapping his phone on his backpack's pocket. While finding the phone he didn't mind to look up on his way.

Not until he bumped on someone.

(i'm so tired putting those lines of lyrics here. Anyway, GOOOIS I WANT SEUNGJIN SO BAD! I CRI KNOWING THEY DON'T HAVE MANY REAL MOMENTS IN YT LIKE BITCH I'M OBSESSED FVCK HELP! 😭💔)