Two: The Creepy Mind Of Phil Lester BTS

A/N: I'm not referring to the kpop band there. I mean the acronym BTS meaning "behind the scenes"
Triggers: None

It's officially spooky week 2018. Phil and I have already filmed one video, and now it's time to film the next.

Phil had picked the first game. It was a cheesy horror game called Granny. That game was definitely scary, but I wanted to do something different than our usual jump scare games. So, I had been reccommended this game by a girl named "Bisexual Susan". It's available on steam and was apparently made by the guy who made Crossy Road. It's essentially a psychology test that analyzes your anxieties. I think it'd make an interesting video.

"Hey Dan! Ready to film?" Phil pokes his head into my room. He looks so cute. He's wearing this purple and black sweater that's slightly too big for him. His hair is styled in a quiff, a fairly recent change that I love. I almost cancel filming to cuddle on the couch with him. But, I know we have to get the video done for spooky week.

"Yep." I say with a smile. He walks over and sits on my lap.

"What game did you pick?" Phil asks. He wraps his arms around my neck.

I explain the concept to him quickly. "Just a warning: it's gonna be a bit more personal and scary than what we usually do." I say.

"I can take it, I'm a tough guy." I laugh at the last part, causing Phil to pout. "I aaaaammmmm." He whines. I just laugh again.

"You're such a dork," I give him a peck on the lips. "But you're my dork." I conclude. He rolls his eyes fondly before pulling me into a proper kiss. I smile into it and wrap my arms securely around his waist. His tongue pokes shyly against my lips and I part them just enough for his tongue to slip into my mouth. I let out a little moan, Phil giggles and pulls away. I whimper at the loss of contact.

"I love you Dan." He says. I kiss his nose once more.

"I love you too, and we should start filming."

We head to the gaming room to start filming. We set up the camera and get the game up on the computer. Phil pulls a stuffed snake (which I had named Timmy during pinof 6) into his lap for no reason and said the intro.

"Hello? DanAndPhilGAMES... psychologists."

After we dimmed the lights I pulled on some glasses.

"Wait, how do we know you are the psychologist in this situation." Phil says, even though we planned that he'd be the one taking the test earlier this week.

"Because, when put under pressure, you're not very good at reading."

"I could be the psycholo-I think we need to toss a coin or something." Phil counters. "We'll toss the snake!" He proudly holds up Timmy. "Let's toss the snake!" I begrudgingly agree. Phil says he'll be the top of the snake. As soon as he says it we both realize our audience will take it as another #philtops joke (though it's actually not a joke). Phil flips the snake anyway and it lands top up, meaning Phil has to take the quiz.

"I don't like being analyzed." He whines, and pulls his sweater over his hands to create sweater paws. It takes all my willpower to just continue banting and not peck his adorable little lips. I read out the text as it pops up on the screen:

This test is designed to help you understand your deepest anxieties
and the underlying causes of your darkest fears.

For each question, select the response which gives the best and
most truthful answer.

At the end of the examination you will receive your analysis and a
certificate of participation.