chapter 13

Axels POV
     I'm glad that ive straightened things out with Ashtrid, she looked so sad today. And I now understamd what her uncles mean when they said she misses him the most. I'm most glad that me wearing these isnt the reason for her being upset, but im still slightly worried about her saying that me an him are alike. Does she not want to be friends? Wait.. Why do i care? Ive only seen her a few times. Whats up with that? I just got home from talking to her at that dinner, an lets just say she made that waitresses day.
    "Sup guys!" I yell as I enter the door. "Hey boss!" Someone yells, i nod towards them. I walk upstairs and into the gaming room. "What are we playing?" I ask as I plop down on a bean bag. "GTA." Blake answers. I say a cool and sit back and watch.
      After a few hours Hank speaks. "Hey y'all want to go to a party? Theres one across town." After everyone agrees we get dressed and head out. Walking inside its in full swing. People grinding against strangers, with drink in hand, and alcohol spilling everywhere. I start to dance after getting a drink, just now noticing the girls dancing on curtain things in the air. How did i miss that? I shrug it off and keep dancing with random girls.
   Looking at my cup I see its empty so i head to the kitchen. Then all of a sudden a girls face is infront of me. "Axel?" "Ashtrid?" What is she doing here? Why is she upside down? Looking up I see she has some of those curtain things wrapped around her leg holding her up. A smirk finds its way into my face as I notice her dress has fallen down and her skull and rose underwear is on show. And damn do they look good on her. Looking back at her, her eyes are wide. She's seen it too. "Shut.." She starts. "Where is she!" Someone a few feet away yells. "Bye" she says as she climbs up the curtain things and to the roof. She waves at me one more time before escaping through the roof. Why are they looking for her? I shake my head and decide to just go home.
   I text the guys that I'm leaving and am glad we took our own cars. I wonder if I should tell them about seeing Ashtrid. Nah they'd just keep asking questions.
    Once I get home i change into the PJs I got from Ashtrids place and go to bed.

   I wake up and decide to make the boys an myself breakfast. Pancakes and Bacon! Yes! I finish the last of the food when I hear 3 groans coming into the room. I turn around and see my 3 very hungover bestfriends. "Damn yall look like shit!" I say trying to stiffle a laugh. After another groan I hand them each ibuprofen an a glass of water, orange juice and their food.
     Once we eat we get dressed in our normal t shirt, jeans and leather jackets, and head to school. Tomorrow is the day that Ash is having that ball that we are invited to, and the boys say its mandatory even though her uncles said it wasnt. I think they just want to go to hang out with Ash more. Wait... When did I start calling her Ash? Ughhhhh
    Soon enough she pulls in. Stepping out of her car wearing a big hoodie with a messy bun, keys and coffee in hand with her bag slung over her shoulder. She must truely not be feeling it. But after last night I dont think I would either.
   "So yall still coming tomorrow?" She asks. I stay quiet while the guys answer, "yup!" "Cool! Ill see yall later!" She says before walking away. I dont think she wants to talk to me after what happened last night. I wonder if shes mad? I mean she didnt directly speak to me.. But then again she doesnt really directly speak to anyone. Maybe im just over thinking things.
     Classes went by in a blur and now its lunch time. I wonder what uncle will be with us today. "So what's up." Ash greets as she sits down. "Nothing much. How was ur job last night." Michael answers. So she was on a job. What kind of job? "Oh yea! I almost forgot about that!" She says. I caught her eye for a split second before she speaks again. "It was quite easy. Like seriously he should have made sure his drugs worked first. Like damn!" So she was getting information! Thats why she was in a dress and thats why they were looking for her! They must have found the dude after she left. I wonder what she did. I doubt she killed him otherwise the party would have been shut down quickly. "Thats good." Michael says. Everyone agrees and we eat. "So..." Michael breaks the silence. "What kind of dress are you going to get?" He finishes with a smirk. Ash groans before speaking, "I dont know yet." "What dress?" Jake asks. "These booty holes are making me wear a dress tomorrow." She says  while pointing and glaring at Michael. Everyone laughs, and finially the bell rings and its time for class. Maybe it will go by fast.
    And that it did. Me and the boys already got our tuxes so theres not much to do after school, so we go home and play video games. "I wonder what Ash is doing." I voice. Wait... Why did I voice it? Why do I care? Whats going on! "Well from what I gathered at lunch shes probably getting her dress and stuff." Jake says. "True." I say. "Why?" Hank asks with a smirk. Why is he smirking? "Just wondering." I reply.
     After a few hours we all crash. Tomorrow is gonna be fun! Sarcasm is my friend.