Big bad wolfer( special)

Ruby Pov

Ruby: what's going on why dose Ozpin want us to bring all our gear in the middle of the night.

Weiss: I just want to be in bed.

My team and Jnpr went to the main Hall and Ozpin gave us an important task.

Ozpin: everyone as I know Halloween is tomorrow I have bad news professor Zuniga(Ari)and Professor Ransom(Alfie) are dead.

We were all shocked and what happened to Y/n is he ok.

Ozpin: they left me a note saying it is the red moon on there home Y/n acts like a wolf but here we have no idea and I think I know what he has become he has become a-ahhhhhhhh!

The lights turned off and Ozpin laced there on the floor dead and we heard a howl.

Yang: you don't think?

Blake: I'm afraid so.

Weiss: wait where's Cinder?

Ruby: she was with me still in the room. Yang, Blake go to the dorms protect Cinder Weiss you are with me.

Weiss: what are we going to do?

You: tranquilize Y/n.

Jaune Pov

Jaune: oh man oh man oh man.

I was with Pyrrha saying oh man a lot but she helped me calm down a bit.

Pyrrha: I just don't know what we'll do since Y/n is our friend.

Jaune: all we have to-.

A growl went  behind us.

Ren Pov

Me and Nora were walking and she was worried she was saying what we'll do when we find Y/n or if we see a boy and we did it was our team but then a growl up above it was Y/n and we were angry so we weren't going to hold back but we lost.

Blake Pov

I checked on Cinder she was still asleep.

Blake: she's still asleep.

Weiss: that's good I don't know what we'll do if we fight Y/n.

Blake: I don't know but we'll have to do if we- Weiss?

Weiss was behind me but now she's not I heard something and then something grabbed me.

Ruby Pov

Ruby: Yang where are you? Don't you know horror movie rules?

I was walking around with my crescent Rose being careful I had but some hands were behind me and.

Ruby: Y/n!

You: everyone failed. I really thought at least one could have survived.

Ruby: wait what is going on?

Ozpin: this was a training exercise.

Ruby: Ozpin you're alive.

Ozpin: it seemed like a good idea when mr. L/n told me about it.

Ruby: then where is everyone.

You: they're in the cafeteria eating pizza and drinking sodas, and happy birthday babe.

We went to the cafeteria and everyone was ok and eating pizza.

Yang: oh you guys are here great.

Alfie: wait no one survived thought at least one person would have lived.

Weiss: I really wondered who thought of this idea.

Ari: oh it was Y/n.

Everyone: what?

You: uh... look a distraction!

Everyone was distracted except me and my team.

Yang: you are dead.

You: crap.

We chased Y/n with our weapons.

Chibi skit

You: echo echo clones it's skeleton time.

Happy Halloween everyone in the past present or future and happy birthday Ruby.