suprise

After 2 weeks with Marco I finally got some rest From being with him I decided to text nya and tell

Star 🌟: hay nya I just wanted to tell you that me and Marco solved the problem and we are happy again

Nya😘: that's great girl I'm glad you guys fixed it any ways I gotta bye

Star🌟: bye

I put my phone down and thought of going shopping to surprise Marco tonight with something sexy, so grab my keys and head to the mall.

Once I got there I instantly walked to Victoria secret and picked out these super cute,hot pink panties and bra, then went to the shoe store to get the same colored heels and headed back hone. I got home and went up to marco's room to change, after I did that I called him and told him to hurry from Ferguson's house for his surprise.

I got ready and laied everything out as planned and sat on his bed until he came. I heard footsteps coming closer to his room and I got under the covers and hide my outfit with my head poking out to see him .

"Hay star you wanted my over here right"

"Oh yeah but can you help me with something"

"Sure what is it"

"Over there in that pile of clothes I lost my horns can you find them for me"

"Uhhh sure I guess "

As soon as he turned around I got out of his bed and stood in a sexy pose ( u guys think of a pose she can stand in I got nothing )

"Star I can't find i- whoa"

"Come here and I'll give you the surprise I told you I would give"

"Ok"

Marco walked over to me slowly and when he got close enough I pulled him in to a kiss an threw him on the bed and started grinding on him, he then in clipped my bra and threw it somewhere and groped my breast , I started to moan into the kiss which mad me wet and I started rubbing him bulge........

To be continued

Haahahau cliffy baby I always wanted to do that but don't get mad I'll finish it later on today but for now you guys can wait.....can you ok bye😘