The little girl holds her arms up, she still couldn't talk and was small for her age.

Piper lifted Emily into her arms. Emily felt heavy because she wasn't as strong as Camila. "What's wrong?"

Shifting, Emily turns her head toward Piper's chest.

"Hungry?" Piper carried the little girl down into the kitchen, not wanting to wake Camila. She looked for Ally. "Mrs. Hernandez? Emily is hungry." She said.

Ally was sitting at the kitchen table, reading a newspaper. "Is Camila trying to give her baby food or is she still on bottles?"

Piper shrugged. "I don't know."

Emily continues to softly cry.

Piper rocked the little girl.

"You're gonna need to wake Mila and find out." Ally says, not looking up from the newspaper.

"But she's tired. I don't want to." Piper responded with a frown.

Sighing, Ally looks up. "Well then that little girl is going to be hungry."

Piper frowned, she stared at Ally in confusion.

"We can't feed her if we don't know what she's eating." Ally explains calmly.

"I think she's still on milk." Piper said.

Nodding her head, Ally gets up to make a bottle.

Piper continued to rock and bounce Emily, hoping she'd stop crying eventually.

Ally passes her a bottle before sitting back down at the table.

Piper took the bottle and held it to Emily's lips.

The one year old immediately latches on and closes her eyes

Piper released a breath and let herself relax, thankful for the silence that filled the room.

"Better?" Ally asks softly.

Piper nodded. "Yeah."

Sitting back down, Ally goes back to reading her newspaper.

Piper waited for Emily to finish the bottle before putting it down and burping the little girl like Camila has shown her.

A soft burp escapes Emily before she buries her face in Piper's neck and falls asleep.

Piper carried Emily back up the stairs and into Camila's room. She laid the little girl in her crib.

"Where'd you go?" Camila's tired voice causes her to flinch slightly.

"Emily was hungry." Piper said quietly.

"Come back to bed?" Camila begs softly.

Piper nodded, she made her way over to the bed and lay down beside Camila.

Curling around her, Camila closes her eyes tiredly.

Piper closed her eyes too. She buried her head into Camila's chest and took a deep breath.

"I love you." Camila mumbles before falling asleep.

Piper didn't say anything, having already fallen asleep.

****

"Mama," Oliver mumbles tiredly, reaching for Camila.

Camila looked up at Oliver. "Yes, buddy."

The little boy just holds his arms up again, he was too tired to talk.

Camila lifted the little boy up. "Sleepy?"