Chapter One

Ally entered Lauren's room the next morning. She kissed her youngest daughter on the forehead and smiled softly when the fourteen year old stirred and her eyes fluttered open. Ally had already woken the other girls up and they were in the middle of getting ready for the day. She was planning to take the girls out to the beach so that Marcus could pack up his things and leave without any issues.

"Hey, pumpkin, how's your head?" Ally asked softly as she sat down on the edge of Lauren's bed without disrupting Lillie who was sleeping by Lauren's side in between Lauren and the wall.

Lauren shrugged. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before reaching for her glasses.

"Why don't you get ready for the day and meet us in the kitchen for breakfast. We're going to the beach." Ally says softly.

Lauren blinked a few times before stretching out her muscles and nodding.

Getting up, Ally leaves the room to find Camila trying to sneak back into her own room.

"Mila, breakfast." Ally said, catching her daughter in the act.

Frowning, Camila stops and turns around. "Not hungry."

"Camila, you need to eat. We are going out today and will be out all day." Ally moved over to her daughter. She connected their hands. "Come on, just eat some toast." She lead Camila down the stairs again.

Sighing, the fifteen year old slowly follows behind Ally.

Dinah and Normani were already sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen eating bowls of cereal.

Sitting down, Camila lays her head on the table, she wasn't feeling well.

Ally moved around the kitchen to make Camila some toast.

"Is she okay?" Marcus asks, walking into the kitchen.

Ally shrugged. "I don't know. Did you see Lauren on your way down? She never usually takes this long to get ready."

"She's right behind me." Marcus responds, stepping to the side.

Lauren was standing behind him with her earphones in and her phone in her hand. She had her head down and was looking at Lillie who looked up at her.

"Ese pendejo."(That asshole) Camila mumbles staring at her phone.

"Language, Camila." Marcus said, looking at his daughter.

Looking up, Camila frowns before walking over to Ally and showing her a picture of Austin kissing another girl that he had recently posted.

Ally handed Camila the plate of toast and looked at the phone, her eyes widening. "That's just not right."

"What isn't?" Dinah asked loudly, her curiousness getting the better of her.

Lauren pushed her phone into her pocket and moved over to the doggie cupboard to get Lillie her breakfast.

"No me siento bien ahora."(I don't feel good now.) Camila whispers, putting the toast down and leaving her phone as she rushes up to her room.

Ally sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Looks like she might be staying home with you today." She turned back to the counter to make Lauren some gluten-free toast.

Nodding his head, Marcus releases a sigh. "I'll talk to her."

"Okay." Ally nodded. She glanced at him and smiled gratefully. She had no idea how she was supposed to raise these four girls on her own but she knew she'd manage.

"I'm always here if you need anything." Marcus tells her softly so the girls didn't hear.

"Thanks." Ally whispered, she nodded. "Go check on Camila."