Nodding tiredly, Octavia just curls into her more.

Lauren carried Octavia into the living room and lay down on the couch.

The little girl immediately begins falling asleep.

Lauren ran her fingers through the little girl's hair.

****

"Hi," Camila says softly as she wraps her arms around Piper's waist.

"Hi." Piper said quietly. She was staring out of the window at the world around them.

Kissing Piper's shoulder, Camila looks out the window. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing." Piper responded.

"Come watch a movie with me?" Camila asks softly.

"What movie?" Piper asked, her eyes never leaving the window.

Turning the younger girl around, Camila smiles softly and leans in to kiss Piper.

Piper's eyes fluttered closed and she kissed Camila back. Her arms moved to lace around Camila's neck.

Tilting her head to the side, Camila slowly deepens the kiss.

Piper relaxed against Camila's touch.

After a few minutes, Camila pulls away and smiles softly. "I love you."

"I love you too." Piper whispered.

Leaning back in, the older girl kisses Piper once more.

Piper kissed Camila back.

Smiling into the kiss, Camila pulls her closer, getting lost in the kiss.

Piper fell into Camila's arms, tangling her fingers through Camila's hair.

Lifting her up, Camila lays her down on the bed and deepens the kiss.

Piper hummed into the kiss and pulled away. She took a deep breath.

Giggling softly, Camila tries to catch her breath. "That was new."

"What was new?" Piper asked, furrowing her brows.

"Our kiss getting so much further." Camila explains softly.

"Further?" Piper asked.

Nodding her head, Camila looks into Piper's eyes. "We've never kissed like that."

Piper nodded slowly. "So... the movie?"

"What movie do you want to watch?" Camila asks softly.

Piper shrugged. "You suggested it first. What movie did you have in mind?"

"Doesn't matter to me." Camila responds softly.

"I don't mind either. How about... Titanic? I've never seen it." Piper suggested.

Nodding, Camila gets up to put the movie in.

Piper rolled onto her side and watched the television screen.

Moving back over to the bed, Camila curls around Piper and pushes play on the remote.

Piper watched the movie in silence.

Halfway through the movie, Camila was sound asleep she was exhausted after dealing with the twins and Emily not wanting to sleep through the night.

Piper continued to stare at the screen in awe.

A soft cry from Emily's crib catches her attention, signaling the one year old had woken up.

Piper wriggled out of Camila's arms and got up. She moved over to the crib. "Hey." She whispered.